wife wont have kid

Users who are viewing this thread

lukeymabob

Recruit
so ive had 3 wifes all 3 died so i have another one now. She has been in my party for ages and i wait in towns or castles or just go about my daily business and she will not have a kid what so ever.

You´ve got to make her governor, then visit this particular fief and you must have beer in your inventory. (-no comments for beer and how to make women not so ugly or whatsoever please...) Good luck, chap!

so ive had 3 wifes all 3 died so i have another one now. She has been in my party for ages and i wait in towns or castles or just go about my daily business and she will not have a kid what so ever.
Age plays a part for both you and her. I would suggest saving waiting a week in a town and if nothing happens reload. If that doesn't work go to the Dr. and get your sperm count checked. :wink:

I've found that it seems that "traits" have an effect.
Like if they incompatible with yours, they tend to never get pregnant.

They also seem to have the line "I'm not attracted to you".

I never got any kids with Apollonia(Sturgia) who have alot of "negative" traits.(Red).
So I wondered if it was a broken savegame, if something was up etc.

Made a new start, married Zlatka while staying in the first city for a few days, boom she got pregnant.
I then made another to test, this time with Svana, it took abit longer but not "long".

Why do you think that problem is in her? Maybe you are the problem? :smile:
Maybe your endurance is low or who knows what your character is doing or with whom is doing. :wink:

Guys I've a Queen character, when editing options I changed his genre to Male and marry with pentom daughter from Neretzes Family.
After the marry changed to a Queen again, and leave her in the Town with his wife, and the magic Happen!, Both womans become pregnant, that is the secret of calradia, womans choice his fecundators!?.

Guys I've a Queen character, when editing options I changed his genre to Male and marry with pentom daughter from Neretzes Family.
After the marry changed to a Queen again, and leave her in the Town with his wife, and the magic Happen!, Both womans become pregnant, that is the secret of calradia, womans choice his fecundators!?.
?

The proof, look at the events log, at the right.

The queen:
D6FFE2CEF3A97C3A3C9594E0EE45D76B247C07A7

His wife
73AD5C8C0166D8F42A6E53C6E5F41F911E863AA3

Back
Top Bottom