Search results for query: *

1. Uwus von Krassus

Welcome all knightly Fighters!

Hey...
  2. Uwus von Krassus

New Captain League - The League of the Holy Grail

Hey@all ! I'm trying to start a new captain league. In reference to the current world situation, I want to clarify that this league is intended to promote peaceful understanding among peoples and religions. Preliminary rules and game play! The Captain League of the Holy Grail is about the...
  3. Uwus von Krassus

All custom servers have a timeout problem since this morning!

All custom servers have had a timeout problem when logging in since this morning! TW Server are going: Whats the Problem ??
  4. Uwus von Krassus

Working solution to play the stable and beta version with a PC, without downloading 8 GB every day!

Hi Knights, First you have to create a new local user in Windows. Second, you have to install Steam again. As an example "Steam2" Third, you have to create a new Steam account. Since I have purchased two versions of the game, I entered the second key. I don't know if that works with one version...
  5. Uwus von Krassus

@Devs, how can I play stable and beta without downloading?***Solved***

I want single player with 1.5.6 and online 1.5.5. In Steam I have to download a few gigabytes each time. Copy and rename game folder does not work! I think on Steam we need a ID for the Beta Version !? Please help.... BR Sperber
Back
Top Bottom