Search results for query: *

1. ComradeCheekiBreeki

Problem with settlement patrol (SetMovePatrolAroundSettlement) AI feature

Hi all, I've been having a problem with this AI option. Whenever I set AI to patrol with the SetMovePatrolAroundSettlement method, they do so for a short amount of time (about a day) but then go into the settlement they are set to patrol around instead of patrolling around it and are stuck in...
  2. ComradeCheekiBreeki

e1.6.0-v1.2.7 Modding Changes

Just skimming through and it seems fantastic, so many good changes for C# modders in this update. Can't wait to see what other stuff will be improved in the future but for now the community has a lot of new stuff to play with.
  3. ComradeCheekiBreeki

Resolved Scene Editor Terrain height in base-game scenes does not display correctly

We only sent the terrain edit data for a subset of the scenes. The current list should be:
    empire_village_003
    khuzait_castle_002
    sturgia_town_b
    battle_terrain_v
    Main_map

It is normal for the other scenes to be at 0 level.

You can also find out about the existence of terrain edit data by checking whether there is a folder with the scene name inside the MODULE_NAME\SceneEditData folder.
    Happy modding :smile:
    Ok, thank you very much! This data must've been lost for the Main_map scene, because I was able to open it in the past. Would you recommend any ways of getting it back?

Also, if I may, is there a specific reason that the rest of the scenes' terrain data hasn't been released (copyright, etc) or is it to save on filesize/beta reasons?

Thank you, again!
  4. ComradeCheekiBreeki

Resolved Scene Editor Terrain height in base-game scenes does not display correctly

Summary: Terrain in the Scene Editor does not display with height and is completely flat at the 0 level, below the water. The textures still display correctly, as I found in wireframe mode, but the terrain height is gone. Only tested with base game scenes Main_map, bandit_forest...
  5. ComradeCheekiBreeki

Discussion Scene Editor Making terrain impassable in world map scene?

Currently, this information is not moddable but it may change in the future.
    Ah, damn :sad: well thank you very much anyway for responding!
  6. ComradeCheekiBreeki

Discussion Scene Editor Making terrain impassable in world map scene?

Hello all! I am loving the scene editor, and it has really opened the creative floodgates for me, especially in regards to the world map. Most of the logic makes sense after some trial and error, but one thing that I am completely stuck on is how to prevent the player from pathing through...
Back
Top Bottom