Search results for query: *

• Users: wolfson
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. wolfson

Time Travelling Horse Riding Longbowmen, Sphincterism, Dispelling Myth, Expertise, Turkeytism.

My cousin Vinny Billabob was a medieval horse riding longbowman freely able to travel back and forward in time to answer any questions i may have after accidentally discovering a rip in the fabric of space time also connected to a wormhole with time travelling properties, the only side effect...
  2. wolfson

Resolved Game/ Campaign Breaking Bug. Main Questline Bug

Cant seem to post in technical help/ bug reports so not sure where to post this. CAMPAIGN/ GAME BREAKING BUG. Character Imperial. Joined Aserai. Completed Dragon Banner. Gave to Unqid. Defeated the x3 Forest Parties sent to prowl near my Castle. Next stage is to defeat 'Conspiracy Party' sent...
  3. wolfson

Campaign Breaking Bug.

Cant seem to post in technical help/ bug reports so not sure where to post this. CAMPAIGN/ GAME BREAKING BUG. Character Imperial. Joined Aserai. Completed Dragon Banner. Gave to Unqid. Defeated the x3 Forest Parties sent to prowl near my Castle. Next stage is to defeat 'Conspiracy Party' sent...
  4. wolfson

Resolved Game Death Deal Breakers

Ive been playing this since release [series long term fan.] Ive clocked up 389.5 hours and have always been able to successfully play it, its always been robust for me, I even have a small handful of outdated mods installed that have had no derogatory impact on the game. Im not sure what you...
Back
Top Bottom