Search results for query: *

1. What is the most annoying thing

Mine isnt on the list. I would vote on anyone who uses crossbows as the most annoying thing in captain. Even before 1.5, crossbows were crap and now all range is crap.
  2. Can you lift the ban from my account?

... because what happened was a guy was calling me out in chat and i said to him "dumbass" he came to me back with "you know with this broken report system i can get you banned" and i said to him "do it".

I actually believe you. Seeing how ass development is, plus a bonk in-game reporting system that allows racist and teamkillers to keep playing, something as little as calling someone a caca head could get you banned doesnt seem too far off
  3. I uninstalled Bannerlord today.

So... can we definitely say multiplayer is dead? I stop since 1.5 dropped, and uninstalled a month after.

Lets just hope the devs make singleplayer work as thats my only hope for the game now
  4. Release the Server Files

I was really horny for this to happen for the longest time...
    Bruh
  5. King Harlaus in Super Smash?

His final smash is gonna be a feast
  6. Stop Raging At Clans For Playing In Groups - They Aren't The Problem

Hey marko, could we get a seperate subforum for both skirmish and captain? Just look at this post and you can see its going to get ugly once skirmish players see it, then the captain players are gonna flame back and nothing can be communicated.
  7. What the hell TW? Why i am getting banned for?

heheheh last time i answered a question like that i was banned, nice try kid not today
    I like you. Id be banned in chat too for some of the stuff i say to piss off the other team. I just dont hold other guys hands while "teasing" them
  8. What the hell TW? Why i am getting banned for?

If moderators spent their entire voluntary job asking if someone feels insulted over blatant flame (especially since people won't reply instantly), then we'd still be handling reports from 2015 - the point is, your comment wasn't in compliance with our forum rules, we usually delve deeper into particular comments when it becomes semi-serious to avoid any form of bias from either party. In this case, it wasn't serious, you made a comment which people can take as flame or flamebait, even if it was to a friend or not. Allowing such comments to exist would allow people to use your comment as an excuse to allow their own comment, causing a domino effect, all reports are treated the same as we're impartial, next time if you want to 'joke' by insulting your friend, do it via PM. If you want to carry on this discussion, reply to my warning PM, but let's not derail the thread because you're not happy with the punishment you received.
    Have you guys banned codeiene yet? Now that guy needs a moderator, not this guy...
  9. What the hell TW? Why i am getting banned for?

He was teasing me and i was teasing him back that is how we roll in Bannerlord Mp.
    Were you two like tickling eachother and **** too? Sounds hella gay
  10. Stop Raging At Clans For Playing In Groups - They Aren't The Problem

... there hasn't been a single bit of content added to captain since launch and skirmish has had balancing made constantly just for them which bleeds into captain and ****s it all up, they've added what? 3 maps to skirmish since launch?
    This 100%, this is why we need to seperate the patches for both modes. The community wants seperate modes because they dont work together! Same for forums
  11. The Average Bannerlord Solo Queue Skirmish Experience

Try captain mode. Geniuses use crossbows and get maybe one or two kills then wiped out, or choose shields and stay in a spot to be rekt by arrows instead of advancing on archers, or better yet guys going f1f3 into the enemy without the team...

This behavior is prevalent throughout all the modes.
  12. Stop Raging At Clans For Playing In Groups - They Aren't The Problem

... due to the lack of content/bad balance changes.
    That right there is the main issue. Anyone complaining about clans crushing pub matches are most likely putting their anger about the game in the wrong spot.

I just dislike joining clans, i dont mind fighting em when i have a team of randos that actually communicate and play together. Makes things interesting.
  13. Stop Raging At Clans For Playing In Groups - They Aren't The Problem

Even though i despise clans and dislike the idea of joining them (been asked on other games, but i really just want to play with good players without adding some little letters next to my name), you make very valid points. Private servers would help what is left of multiplayer, and if multiplayer somehow does comeback, pubs wouldnt have to deal with clans but just teams of friends.

So yeah, agreed heavily
  14. What the hell TW? Why i am getting banned for?

Wait... so have they banned the tkers yet?
  15. Crouch-walking with shields.

That would be hilarious in captain mode. Seeing a bunch of ai slowing moving towards your lines crouched with shields up. Then your cav hits em from the rear. Man, make this a thing!
  16. Edited - can we have a Captain Mode sub forum (and a Skirmish one if Skirmish players want one)

I'm pretty sure people have been requesting it since beta over a year ago.

Then that makes this even more infuriating...

Guess what the community has been saying is true, TW doesnt listen to the people who play their games
  17. Edited - can we have a Captain Mode sub forum (and a Skirmish one if Skirmish players want one)

So long as the character/class/gear selection systems remain global across all game modes, it doesn't make sense to split the discussion.

Then they should split both as the WHOLE COMMUNITY has been asking for months now...

As you said and has been noted for a long time, what one patch does to one group, it ****s up the other...
  18. Taleworlds need to get their priorities straight...

I dont know what kind of matches you've been playing (at all, are you playing US servers?) but I can say after maybe 200 hours on both skirmish and captain that you need to be better in combat in Captain. Even tho the bots are not that difficult human players can shieldwall them and then start to run around you while you try to kill his bots and all of a sudden you have enemies on all sides and even the stupid bots attack you, do damage and cancel you attacks.

Ofcourse some games in captain is simply a ****fest where one team totally dominates but in the even matches you need alot more combat skill in captain. I mean you do go against an equal amount of human players anyway.
    Yeah, us servers, which is pretty dead now and last time i played in the eu server it was lag central. Either way, braindead ai and braindead teammates for almost every game with a few well known exceptions.

Again, most players wont shield wall you, they just have their guys f1f3 you and do nothing else, which makes it easy to cheese. Then the players themselves are crap in melee since they usually either spam attacks or just use a shield to hold.

The only time when you need to be really good at combat is when someone wants a 1v1, in which case they could wipe out a team. Any other situation is just run and hit. Nothing much else.

Look i love captain mode, im just saying you dont need to be good at combat, just be good at holding the leash of the stupid ai and working with your team. Do that and you wont, for the most part, have situations in which its 1 vs 2 or 3 with bots (except for right now since there is no counter to two handers)
  19. Taleworlds need to get their priorities straight...

You have to be real good in combat in captain mode. It's not very rare that you're alone vs two players and 10 bots in the end (example) and I have won fights like that because I'm good at combat. I would even argue that you need to be even better in combat and also a good captain in captain mode compared to skirmish.

It's however alot more RNG in captain mode, a real good player can be destroyed because of factors he cant control.
    I know its not that rare to get into those types of fights. Its due to dumb teammates who spam crossbows or just charge without the team helping. But you really dont need to be that good in combat to game the ai. You literally only need to do is run away while swinging left and the braindead ai will die easily. And since most players suck at combat, that is to say they never block or use swords on armored foes, they die almost as easily. Hell, if i can win against 2 players with some bots on their side, anyone can.

I kind of dropped off captain mode due to many reasons such as 1.5 archer kill (which made two handers have no counter), braindead teammates who do not work with the team, and tkers ruining the mode which i might add takes 30 plus minutes to find a game for (only to have 3 players in it...)
Back
Top Bottom