Search results for query: *

• Users: Big_Mac
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Big_Mac

A siege problem

After playing for about an hour on siege as artillery crew with a few friends on TS, apart from being bothered by other players who 'claim' our artillery pieces if we're not fast enough to place the ammo or reload it faster than they do, we we're being shouted at by other players for 'not...
  2. Big_Mac

Multiple ban request

Name of the server you were on: EU_1 & EU_3 Name of the people causing trouble: Arthasses, GillsFan91, 40th_Captain_Matty & HaiThere Nature of their offence: This posse has been trolling me for a number of days now; it started the other day when Arthasses kept team attacking me - ultimately...
  3. Big_Mac

Crossbow penalty

I think it's a good idea that if you ever get knocked down or archer bumped with a crossbow in hand (and possibly just with one on your back) it should have half a chance of going off on it's own. The bolt would then either: Go off while pointing at the user. Go off in a random direction and...
  4. Big_Mac

New game mode.

So, I was talking to Hethwill last night and he suggested a great game mode idea. Sort of like conquest, except you carry your own flags and have to place them at certain locations on the map, possibly the better the location, the more points per minute you get. It would be great if you could...
  5. Big_Mac

UK Nations Cup Team Thread!

UK Nations Cup Team IMPORTANT!   Please PM me if you can play! We will be having training every Sunday at 17:00 on Hethwill's server (thanks alot!). We will also be using Battlegrounds EU TS3: 217.208.132.68:8767 The team: BigMac Viper DamnUCorey Eirikur Melons Lugh Rallix...
  6. Big_Mac

[Suggestion] Swadian Cavalry Shields

Could the Swadian cav get their old Horseman shields back in MP? They now use footman ones which dont look too good on horseback as the bottom half dissapears through the horse, and theyre meant for footmen while horseman shields are meant for cav. You even advertise this on the now loading...
  7. Big_Mac

New ping.

Ok, I joined the battlegrounds.eu server 2 days ago only to find my ping had gotten way higher, every other time I've been on the server my ping has been around 30-50 but I am now getting around 130-150. This is making it unplayable as most of my hits arent registering and I'm also getting hit...
  8. Big_Mac

[Error]

Ok, i downloaded the 0.710 from the link provided in the thread, then i opened up warband tried to join a server and i got this message: So i figured the servers hadn't been updated yet, but they had seen as though people are talking about the patch in the forum, anyway i downloaded the patch...
  9. Big_Mac

Dear all newbs...

...please watch where you're swinging your weapons, the ammount of tks today was unbelievable, i alone was tkd 13 times  :shock: and i seen some silly mistakes such as someone firing into 8 friendlies and only 1 enemy resulting in a tk  :lol: You can avoid thes things simply by  :idea: not...
  10. Big_Mac

[SUGGESTION/POLL] More than one shield

Just simply, i dont think carrying 2 shields should be allowed. Ive never heard of it happening irl (if so prove me wrong  :)) and the weight would just be too heavy, mainly for 2 heavy board shields or huscarl shields. It just annoys me so much when i work my way through one of my opponents...
  11. Big_Mac

New patch

Congrats on the new faction, but whats up with the lag now? Im almost totally useless in melee now because im getting hit seriously from twice the weapons length and kick has went from one extreme to another. I dont understand how things can get worse after a patch  :cry: imo this needs to be...
  12. Big_Mac

Anyone know why?

Downloaded the new update, try to join a game and im banned from every EU server. WHY?
  13. Big_Mac

Auto-block

Do any servers currently have auto-block enabled? Ive just been on EU_3 and although it says it doesnt alot of new guys were blocking every single hit. I was just thinking if there is it would be a good idea to take it off as its just another reason to spam 2h. What do other people think?
  14. Big_Mac

Banned (how long do they last?)

I know people say i complain alot which i do but here i go... as if ive just been banned for team killing a team killer  :?. Thats it. Also how long do they last?
  15. Big_Mac

Armour (or should i say waste of money)

I really think armour values need to be changed or something done as ive just been in a match where Einherjar_Kocken survived 2 hits with the biggest nord axe whilst wearing no armour and i also survived 2 hits while i had ALL THE BEST swadian armour, im talking that red brigadine, plate gloves...
  16. Big_Mac

Thank You...

...oh thank you, for giving all of these 2 hander ******* more weapons to spam with. It was bad enough when the 2h first became over powered and extremely fast, (THEY WERE FINE IN THE FIRST PLACE!) but now you give them over sized weapons to go along with this, whats the point? It would be fine...
  17. Big_Mac

What have you done?

I havent been on WB for about a week and just then i downloaded the .660 patch and started to play. First thing i noticed is lag, ive never had it before on the beta and yes i was on my normal server E3, there was only about 35 people in and thats never botherd my pc before either.  Also weird...
  18. Big_Mac

Kicked again.

You may have read my thread the other day 'Well that ruined my game...' or maby not and some of you will moan at me because im moaning again but here it goes. Ive just been in a 4v4 Fight and Destroy game on ruins, obviously i was following the objective and went to destroy the trebuchet and...
  19. Big_Mac

Well that ruined my game

Ive just been in a deathmatch with the SZ clan, they seemed nice and said everyone would only be dueling so i took that into consideration. Then one guy comes at me swinging his glaive in every direction and as i didnt want to fight him i was backing off with block on, but he doesnt stop so i...
  20. Big_Mac

This game is annoying

Well, the game is great but im starting to get peed off. Im rarely finding servers. When I do finally jon a match about 1 minute in everyone stops moving except me, CRASH! I join a game and then I get an error message.  :cry: Has anyone else been having any problems like or unlike these?
Back
Top Bottom