Search results for query: *

• Users: JustAPal
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Cannot do anything after being attacked and converting attacker during a siege.

Summary: Cannot continue a siege or move away after being attacked by a lord and converting the lord to join our side during a siege. How to Reproduce: So it happens like this: first you are attacked by a lord. What you then do is to convert that lord to your kingdom through speech option. After...
  2. Resolved Winter day 11 has no snow on map for a few hours

On morning time (not sure which hour) of winter day 11 all of the snow on the main map dissapears for a couple of in game hours and then reappears. If playing on full speed it gives the illusion of a graphical bug. Picture of no snow in the middle of winter: https://ibb.co/p1JjxSS (couldn't...
  3. Resolved Cannot form kingdom. Ustokol Castle is not counted as a settlement?

I decided to go through Arzagos path and as a tier 3 clan i took Ustokol castle. I then trained up to be a tier 4 clan and when i went to make my own kingdom i had all of the checkmarks set for create a non-imperial faction for Arzagos. But when i selected 'about the task you gave me' I only got...
Back
Top Bottom