Resolved Winter day 11 has no snow on map for a few hours

Users who are viewing this thread

On morning time (not sure which hour) of winter day 11 all of the snow on the main map dissapears for a couple of in game hours and then reappears. If playing on full speed it gives the illusion of a graphical bug.
Picture of no snow in the middle of winter: https://ibb.co/p1JjxSS (couldn't attach picture)
Version: 1.4.2 but this issue was present in previous versions as well
Mods: No

Last edited:
Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

I uploaded a save game before the bug occurs so you could test it on your end but I did not get a link to the uploaded file. It just said file uploaded successfully and it prompted me to upload another file. The bug is consistent and if you load the save file and fast forward the time to winter day 11 you will experience the bug (at least I managed to get it consistently). Save file has not been exported or upgraded from previous versions but the bug did occur on previous versions on different save files.

Oh sorry I misunderstood you. I was supposed to post the link to this thread on the description in the upload page. I thought I was meant to do it the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom