Search results for query: *

1. GrandiousBrain

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops TW this is your AI !!!!! Make it work properly bcs thye extremely easy to exploit!!

This video that i will give shows perfectly clear how extremely lackluster is your AI.They just go brainlesly with whole army to open a gate while compleatly IGNORING soldiers closer to them that are using the siege engines,archers that are retreated to the side by player are also compleatly...
  2. GrandiousBrain

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

This is for those who want to see all other new stuff from helmets,armours to new towns,features and so on.....
    - Bannerlord - 1.8.0 Update Patch - Cinematic Scenes / New armors / Maps / Features
  3. GrandiousBrain

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

For those who want to see cutscenes to marriage,birth of a child ect.....
    - Bannerlord - Wedding Ceremony Cinematic is HERE! (1.8.0)
  4. GrandiousBrain

Future Plans

Progression based so far. They are surely adding unique stuff that will be real money based, and they are going to admit this at the last possible moment to minimize backlash. You can't trust them to be upfront about this, it's just not their PR style to be honest about unpleasant truths.
    OMG people like yourself acting SMUG and having amnezia.It was LITTERALY YOU who satrted to blast TW when liek few years ago or so they stated that they will be having/making real money purchasable skins/cosmetics wher ethey said that it will only be a cosmetic and will have no game effect.Now suddely YOU and others had SUDDEN AMNESIA and now CONVINIENTLY DONT REMMEMEBER YOUR OWN COMMENTS FROM YEAR AGO OR SO when some of TW stated that they are looking into purchasable items and how they will be cosmetics only and wont be some p2w aspect to it.
    I clearly remmemebr all of thse commenst including yours where one time you say one thing an d then when same thing was revisited/resurfaced YOu liek many other same people SUDDNLY AND CONVINIENTLY have an amnesia about certain things devs alredy talked about/Armanga mentioning stuff.
  5. GrandiousBrain

Future Plans

1)Cut Scenes​

The sandbox simulation includes many significant life events, ranging from the death of a comrade to witnessing the birth of your child. Whether these are ill or good tidings, they are currently communicated quite abstractly. As such, we intend to give them more life and improve overall immersion by introducing several cut scene notifications, similar to the existing execution animation.
    --------
    Where are scenes/scenarios for feasts and grand feasts for marriages with possible cut scenes that can like play at beggining and ending of the feasts??????
    1)there can be like 2/3 versions of the scenes
    a)normal Warband feast of al lords and ladies gathering for a feast
    b)grand feasts specifialy for a wedding
    c)war council feast where before going to war/declaring war or just after declaring war king or marshal will initiate/activate war feast wich will only last few in game hours where it will gather all lords/vassals in one place and on that feast will be popup texts going one after another where player will talk/vote on what aproaches should main army/part of main army take and thee will be no grand feasts just lords discusing within war council about upcoming war.

2)Battle Terrain System​

The battle terrain system was initially announced in Development Update #7 and it was great to see the positive feedback that it received! The feature will provide a more strategic and unique experience for each and every battle by associating specific scenes with campaign map regions rather than terrain types, while also taking into account party positioning and orientation within the region to influence the initial battle setup.

Since the announcement, we have continued to work on the system and have notably increased the pool of field battle scenes to better support it. However, due to the sheer scale of this feature and the amount of work required, you can expect to see updates to this through the addition of new scenes long after it is made available to you.
    ----------
    If this system will take this long then i and many woulvde MUCH RATHER wanted more in depth castle building/upgrades/construction that was NO1 on most players to have list than this terrain system.

Also A SUGGESTION i HOPE that Devs didnt just compleatly abbandoned that idea that even Mexico wanted and waspart of creating and instead of abandoning it i wouldve liked much more if it was kept as a secret card and then when for example the game is fully released then devs start revisiting Castle managment/upgrade/construction system/feature and eigher implement it into the game post full release as an update or make it as an separate DLC titled building your home/keep/construction master or something like that.

I would rather have it even if it was in DLC form and be an official native to the game than not having it at all and then vait many years for someone to modd it into the game just to then it having bunch of bugs and problems bcs of certain thingsg engie starts rejecting/not alowing and that way limiting the modd/modder and ending being stuck.Or waitig for years for some modder to do it just to then after few updates that modder leave the unfinished mod filled with bugs and performanc eissues and mod be8ing abandoned and not being updated nor worked on.

I realy,realy HOPE that Devs dont just compleatly abandon and trash one of the BIGGEST FEATURES COMMUNITY WANTED THE MOST ever since theories,rumors were flying around about MandB2 being worked on.I HOPE that Devs ATLEAST after fully releaseing the game come back to the abandoned feature and revisit it and start work on it yet again and then eighter implement it in a big post release update or make it part of an big DLC that is oriented around building,resorces managment.
  6. GrandiousBrain

Keep Fights after Sieges - Good Idea, but

I dont wanna lose my character after dozens of hours leveling and then get control over some of my usless weak children with random attributes. Same as AI, strong lord with awesome stats die-> his 1st lvl son with 0 skills become an army leader. doze siblings are just so crappy i dont even bother to have sex with my wife
    You know that there is something called OPTIONAL.ITS LITTERALY PLAYERS CHOICE THAT DEVS THANKFULY gave to players to chose.All you need is go to option and check/uncheck it.

You people writing like its FORCED upon you when its LITTERALY and OPTIONAL CHOICE.So with people like you you would rather highway or no way/eighter implement it or remove instead of going with mentality/aproach of HEY i personaly dont like it but hey devs could you kindly put it as optional thing where players HAVE A CHOICE if they want or dont want something.

I am high advocate for players to have BUNCH of CHOICES where good chunk of things are implemented and then made optional like 7 Days to Die devs are doing where we have bunch of features and stuff that then player have a flexibility to tweek to that players liking.What happens next is that then that player instead of just having lets say 10 hours of gameplay content thanks to flexibility and freedom of bunch of stuff being optional it ends up with player having 10-20-30-50 different playthroughts with 100+ hours all thanks to that FREEDOM of CHOICE that has been given to the player and im not even mentioning mods that even more adds to it on top of that freedom that has been given to the player.

As i stated people need to STOP having that mentality of eighter in or out and instead have a mentality of hey i dont like a feature but i know others that will like it,i personaly wont use it but also devs please dont remove it and instead make it optional where players have free hands to make its own gamplay by making that feature be OPTIONAL and be able to toggle on or off.

That way and mindset is WIN WIN situation for ALL sides bcs the one who dont like the feature wont use it,those that like the feature will use it,BOTH parties/types of players will have a REING over how they will play by feature being OPTIONAL and be enabled/disabled while Taleworld itself will get a win bcs those that loved the feature will be happy and those that didnt love the feature but have an option to disable it wont be mad/angry nor will make a big fuss over it bcs devs gave FREEDOM for those players to disable the feature via options.INSTEAD of pis*ing of both camps where one side of playerbase loves the feature and is in their eyes good implementation while other side is fuming and bitc*** about it just to then in next update the feature gets nerfed,destroyed or compleatly removed bcs those players that complained,just to then pis*off the players that realy liked the feature/change and who were happy and more hopefull for the game to then basicaly get big slap on the face in the very next update simply bcs some didnt like it.Instead of all of it couldve been removed/mitigated if features were made with the mindset of being OPTIONAL where players can CHOSE how they want to start their gameplays.
  7. GrandiousBrain

SP - General My sincere expectations to Bannerlord

I don't want to appear ungrateful, but Bannerlord somehow disappointed me more than it made me happy. A lot of work has been done and very good things have come and are to come. I know that. But I think that after a year some suggestions raised by the community should become a priority for improving the game.

I think the best way to conduct the next updates is not to concentrate efforts on creating new content, but to correct everything that is pending, or it will turn into a snowball. But I'll also list here some suggestions and expectations for the next major update:

1- SIEGE WARFARE = One of the most requested fixes for Bannerlord refers to siege warfare, AI needs to be improved!
    a) Units get stuck, either attacker or defender, and I often had to go through the castle alone to find the remaining enemies.
    b) The attacking army should make better use of all available resources and better divide the units into multiple fronts, using all ladders, siege towers, battering rams, catapults and barricades. And the defending army must respond appropriately, also using the castle's defense levels, retreating to the inner walls if necessary.
    c) Please, fix the ladders of the siege tower! The troops use only one...

2- OVERHAUL OF ITEMS = A complete overhaul of the attributes and values of all items of the game.
    a) In-game items need to be rebalanced in attributes and values, there are many inconsistencies in the current equipment.
    b) If you get an axe blow to your head, it doesn't really matter if you have the best helmet or the weakest one, I particularly like that reality in the game and makes cheaper units stand a chance of facing more expensive units. So I am not in favor of drastically increasing the attributes of the strongest equipment, however, I think that an adjustment can be made so that the investment and maintenance of a more expensive unit is really worth the effort.
    c) Some throwing weapons do not have the amount shown in the character and I honestly think that this is an important detail that breaks the immersion. The simple javelin, was supposed to have 8 javelins (7 in the bag and 1 in the hand), the throwing axe was supposed to have 4 axes (3 in the belt and 1 in the hand) and so on...
    d) I know that the same logic above cannot be applied to archers or crossbowmen, but let's face it that throwing weapons need a little more ammunition and that would considerably increase the amount of some throwing weapons that are misrepresented. In addition, I think they should also receive bonuses against shields.
    e) Spears should also receive a buff, they are the most common and most efficient weapons of all ancient wars.
    f) Many items (the vast majority are armor) that are represented in the game's images (loadscreens and campaign intro) are NOT in the game and I really think this is a big flaw. If more items will be added, start with those that are missing.

3- OVERALL GAMEPLAY = Battles, diplomacy, improved AI, new game possibilities...
    a) Develop AI in battles, make the units defend themselves more, that each culture has unique variations of different strategies, that the formations work and that the spears have an improved performance, allowing attacks from different angles and that can be thrown.
    b) Game diplomacy should be better developed, greater diplomatic control of the kingdom itself and intrigues (spread rumors, romance) and other options like assassination and sabotage should be part of the game. It would be a great and smart addition for Bannerlord.
    c) Assign units to the correct classes (Skirmishers, Heavy Cavalry...) and create others like Shock Infantry and Bodyguards.
    d) Improve the appearance of various npcs and ensure that certain hair and beard styles do not appear in other cultures.
    e) Add some way to ambush and fight in a scenario where the player and his troops are hiding waiting for command to attack while the enemy army marches through the scene. That would be epic and we could create guerrilla tactics.
    f) Some mods like RTS Camera, Improved Garrisons and Freelancer they are SO GOOD that they should be officially implemented and developed! The rest of the mods are more optional and a matter of taste... Realistic Battle Mod it is also an essential mod, but I am hopeful that the next updates will develop the AI and combat of the game to the point that it will no longer be needed. Please TW, you need to consider that!
    g) Seriously, check out the mods above and embrace the proposal developed by these guys and their amazing work! They and all players will be rewarded. There is a lot of content that would greatly enhance the game!
    h) A small DLC would be very welcome for us and I also believe that for you, TW. The Nords are not in the game, not as a kingdom of its own, and it would be very interesting if we could witness a small expansion of the northern lands or a "viking invasion" from there, bringing more chaos to Calradia. I would buy!

For now, I think that's it. I intended to modify and create some units in the game, but I will stop playing and leave it to do when there is something more definitive (and better). I sincerely hope that TW will consider the suggestions above.
    Totaly agree and community here alredy screamed and made posts MULTIPLE TIMES but sadly fell on deaf ears.

You forgot expanded and improved feasts where like they couldve built upon Warbands feaats and make like 2 versions of it where:
    1)Feast is the regular Warband one but tweeked and improved.
    2)During war time where its only active/unlocked during the war and where only vassals/commanders are present and where can discuss about the strategy or split the task among vassals where certian amoun will go on:
    -Agressive stance (attack) where vassals will vote (ultimate decision chosing is on ruler) which zone/part to attack
    - Neutral stance (attack and defend when needed/situational) where when given its NPCs skill and traits that affect aproach to it
    -Defensive stance where those vassals will stay within the kingdom borders go around and patrol/defend casles from enemies attacks/counterattacks.

Also the only way to sorta get some tracsion on your suggestion is to put it everytwhere like go to other avenues like their reddit,stea... and post same thing there and MAYBE just maybe some decision making ppl will see it BUT your plea/suggestion will MOST LIKELY SADLY be ignored like everyone elses bcs oh its to complex and they want to OVERSIMPLIFY EVERYTHING NO MATTER WHAT/AT ANY COST.
  8. GrandiousBrain

What does the community want?

Hello fellow raiders!

I've been following the discussion on some parts of the forum and Youtube and it seems to me there is a misalignment of the direction TW is going and what the community, at least the majority of it on the forums, wants. So, I propose we have a mature discussion about it, leaving all the hostility, frustrations and "TW DOESNT CARE ABOUT US" at the door.

Having said that let's not forget that TW delivered an insane game, I mean c'mon guys what other game supports 1000 NPC third person battles with such stunning visuals? In a lot of aspects it is a huge step forward from warband and I think that a lot people fail to give TW enough credit for that.

--------------------------

So...
    Looking at Bannerlord's steam charts currently there are about 15k players per day, which I find interesting because the multiplayer servers have very few players. Yes there are a lot of people playing the recent Bannerlord Online mod (right now ~400 total). But still, I must presume those are 15k players are mostly singleplayer players.

Jumping into Warband multiplayer I saw that there is a considerably larger amount of players, compared to Bannerlord's multiplayer but compared to warband's steam charts there are around 4,5-5k players a day. So the logical deduction, it seems to me, is that a lot more players are choosing Warband's Multiplayer to Bannerlord's Multiplayer and vice versa for the singleplayer aspects. This seems to be reflected by the updates that we have had for Bannerlord - largely singleplayer focused.

Knowing that there is, even though somewhat limited, support for singleplayer modding and virtually no support for multiplayer modding and even server creation, the question is: How many players would actually want to partake in: Native Multiplayer, Modded Multiplayer, MP and SP mod development if these were available?

I invite all of you to vote in the POLL on this thread, it is important to know what the community actually wants.
    Seeing how many thousands of players joined Bannerlord Online when it first launched this seems to indicate there is a huge demand for more online feature support, so let's see how true this actually is. I ask you to send this thread to your fellow warparty members, so we can get as many votes and responses as possible!

------------------------------------------------------

Finally, I want to know what YOU think.

Why is an expanded multiplayer experience important to you?
    How important is the Warband/Bannerlord community to you?
    Why is an expanded Singleplayer experience important to you?
    What would you do if you were in Taleworlds shoes?

And, please! Keep it mature. Keep the bashing and blamegame on a separate thread. TW has been working on this masterpiece game for almost 10 years now and they delivered, don't forget that. It is normal and understandable to lose direction a little bit over a decade. I think we can all forgive them about this and help them to better understand the community's needs and steer the ship in the right direction!
    Problem is that TW is oversteched.If i remmmemebr correctly for years it was plan for them to focus on SP only and once its finished/or near the end of making SP then they will dive into MP.That was also with Modding Tools bcs ORIGINALY modding tools was projected to be worked on AFTER the game is Finished cbs that way it would be so much easyer nad faster for Devs cbs they would have free up manpower and also it would be much easyer bcs the game wouldve been finished so they can without much problems soly focus on Mooding Toos BUT TAHNSK TO CONSATNT COMMUNITY BIT*HING TW stupidy ended going with making SP,MP and Modding Tools at the same time witch DEFFINETLY oversterched them and made it so they waste time nad resorces nad dividint stuff ending in brkoen mess of SP,MP and MT wich hen resuthss in even more bit**ing of community cbs now they alos have people form MP,MT side that joined in the bit**ing.

TW made HUGE MISTAKE imo by tackling everything at the ssame time due to community constant preassure and attack instead they shouldve stick to their original plans of just all focusing on SP while MP side of things being slowly worked on in the backgrboud and then after the game is feature coplete or fully relesetd THEN the shouldve started to fully on go into making Modding Tools (they can like have 1/3 poeel that woud be dedicated to making Mooding Tool but in the backgroud/behind the scenes during games development and te just once gae is released the rest can then joinn and then in full force focus their resorces towards Mooding Tools.
  9. GrandiousBrain

A bit more Life

The scenes TW is pumping out are incredibly beautiful and already quite immersive, but I think they could do with some more activities, for example in cities: more idle animations, people actually working (they dont need a real activity, just the animation). Castles even more so, atm they are extremely empty. As an example theres one imperial castle scene (with variations) where there is actually a stone mine inside the walls, with equipment and scaffolding. But no ones there, so some npcs hacking away at the rock and from time to time carrying it somewhere would make scenes that much nicer. Another thing is castle and fortress halls are quite empty too, for some times its fitting (like in war, everybodies gone) but would be nice to get to a Sturgian castle and everyone is drinking and feasting.

All this naturally doesnt have much depth when theres not much to do in scenes apart from getting quests the long way, or trading the long way. Hoping for the best for more gameplay options in scenes. One example I could think of is holding court inside your castle, or depending on the culture near the marketplace infront of an assembly. Those are small things but they add up, and it makes no sense that TW go so far to create these scenes and not having them being used. Also get rid of the stupid civilian item marker, or expand on it.
    Yes but the PROBLEM is its due to youtubers and their ommunities that extremly popularized things/features such as quick from worldmap interatcion with the NPCs/notales.No need to even atleast via quest or atleast for the first time need to actualy interact,build relationship with the NPC,Notable.

Especialy Youtubers such as Reformist,Surreal,Resonant were one of the biggets advetisers for that GODLY as soon as you enter Calradia you insatyntly can interatc with anyone without even needing to interact with the NPC once and magicaly you can get what you want like you are Noble/King and not just a nobody peasant alongside being able to recruit high tier troops/Noble like troops from any village.They were constatly promoting those features as Reformist adn Surreal said simply bcs they wanted as fast as possible to get to end game stuff and could much easly push more videos out bcs of youtube algorithm.

Due to those features that were heavly demanded by them and then spread by their community it made scenes,ineractions,immersion COMPLEATLY waste of time,nulified,non needed bcs why you should do visiting,interacting with NPC when you as player are ALREDY ALL KNOWING GOD WITH A MAGIC OF SEDUCING EVERY NPC WHO INTERACT WITH YOU AND GIVE SYOU EVERYTHING YOU DESIRE LIKE YOU ARE A NOBLE/KING and not just some lvl 1 nobody peasant who just started a game 20 mins ago.

Thats one of the BIG PROBLEMS there is no RESTRICTION of ATLEAST for the first time as you come to Calradia to actualy require via quests and exploration to gradualy get information and gradualy update the encyclopedia via bribing,interacting,paying for information or sending spies/companions to gather information about stuff.Alos isnetad of like restricting and making it so hat in villages uou cna only hire up to 2nd tire troops and if want higher you need to have good relationships alonside only able to recruit from 3 to bigger tier troops from Castles and Towns BUT that isnt the case bcs everything is given on golden plate not to mention yoyu magicaly know about some random child that is born in some kingdom yo never visited or gatered information from yet magicaly as you travel you get message that the kid is born.

There needs to be ATLEAST an option whee player can chooe if it wanst a native all knowing God version or if it wants more realistic/immersive version where you neeed to pay,spend some time,send companions/soldiers,do interactions,missions/quests to gather information about Notables/NPCs and at start all you know is juts King and Queens of each Kingdom and not know anything else.So its up to player sto gradualy as player goes o adventures as it interacts with the world and people within it it gradualy updates the encyclopedia about Kingdoms,its vassals,its fammily members,clan memebrs and so on.
  10. GrandiousBrain

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Yes these adjustments has nothing to do with a loop you mentioned. Sometimes player has nothing to do if he wants to have a town with higher prosperity. Towns currently have some invisible prosperity limits. Even you save them from enemy raids and build all projects and leave less number of garrisons prosperity stops growing at a point (which is generally high) and your town can have starving issues. Solving this (increasing food incomes) can break other mechanics of game with current ruleset. So for now nothing to do on this problem. However we will continue think on this. Maybe we can add “leave town food from your inventory” feature but this will lock player need of leaving that town food time to time which is a boring loop.
    Well you can add so that player isntad of doing it himself can task someone to do that instead like put some random generated NPC in town to be supply manager/supply managment person or just feature where players can via messenger or send companion/troops to go fech supplies and then deliver it to needed settlment without player needing to do that boring loop.

There can be some features or combination of features that work togetehr like have random setlment NPC pool where player can select/chose and then same as governor be put as a supply managment person who will manage the supply and if needed automaticaly send messangers or trader wagon to go to nearest towns,villages or allies and buy needed supplies.

Or player have an option of interaction with his companions/troops and give them a quest/task/mission of sending them to gather supplies and deliver them to the neded setlemeent.

This is more of a two birds one stone aproach where you have additiona features that add some depth but also at the same time adds immersivenes to the player bcs player choses who the chamberlain,suply manager will be from the town pool NPC and have some additional interactions with its own companions/troops in a mroe immersive way.

In my game Quyaz has rebelled against the western empire, and a clan was holding the town, then it rebelled against the newly established clan - kicked their ownership, and now it's a western empire rebelled town? Is that supposed to happen as well? It's pretty interesting but I imagine it can get quite crazy if a town keeps rebelling like this, and why should it - if it was originally an Aserai town to begin with??

Also, I'm somewhere into 1 year now and I've had over 7 or 8 rebellions at this point. Something needs to be balanced because it's kinda crazy. Even if it stabilizes in a few years, the way it is now it doesn't provide a smooth new campaign introduction, everyone rebelling for no reason.
    But it IS immersive bcs you as a player START the game at apoint where there is alredy a HUGE REBELION/CIVIL WAR going right in front of player aka Empire that is broken in 3 parts.You alredy start in the chaos of a civil war/rebelion that is happening with the Empire.

You as a player is alredy starting the game period of UTTER CHAOS where empire is broken into pieces,each war lord wants to have the piece of the pie.So sorry but IT MAKES SENSE to have good chunk of rebelions going on at begginng bcs Calradia at that point is destabilized (one of the power houses in Calradia is no more,the balance of power sharing is destablized and others see an opportunity to use the civil war and deminishing of empires power vacum to try and take stuff hence directly and indirectly causing domino effect of various power hungry warlords wanting to rise and exploit that power vacum that has been created) and then overtime as player gives its own impact on Calradia stage so does it impact the rebelion frequency/amount of rebelions bcs sometimes due to players actions on the Calradia world happens to directly and indirectly cause less rebelions.
  11. GrandiousBrain

Snowflake Chinese upset about the traditional Chinese language named "TW" not "china" and TaleWorlds Bends the Knee To China

I do remember the whole shenanigan with people (many of them western players) baiting Chinese players with racist insults in MP, the aforementioned people rightfully getting banned for their behavior and then coming here to try and raise hell over Taleworlds "censoring" them, which I would guess was what they were going for to begin with. Is this a second attempt at something similar? Seems pretty out there.

Edit: in fact that whole thing was also pushed for by this very OP. Just check their post history. Curious isn't it?
    This Hwu s messages/posts TELLS IT ALL
    Just look at them https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?search/1709862/
    He is so feaking fixate on China like its his water and bread aka like he is person aly paid to go on formus and go full anti China .
    KvEdJQT.png

A snowflake Chinese player upset about the traditional Chinese language named "TW" not "china" in Chinese Mount&blade forum

Translation:

[Help]How TaleWorlds forum named traditional Chinese is TW? *(TW which mean Taiwan)

Holy ****! How dare TaleWorlds forum named traditional chinese "TW"?
    Can our Chinese forum report about that?

FKh1thP.png

Link:​

Here's the Staff response and see how TaleWorlds Bends the Knee To China

Translation:

9PTRkzX.jpg

Whatever...I was lazy to doing the translation of staff response. You may google translate what he say or save your time to see the image on below to quick and tell you:

Chinese player after crying and the changed NOW

X95Ad6i.png

You know what? TaleWorlds, i guess you have to changed your company name too! Coz TaleWorlds in short is "TW"
    Hwu you alredy EXOSED yourself for what you are.
  12. GrandiousBrain

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

No RPG elements, nothing to do in scenes, no new quests, no character dialog improvements, no diplomacy improvements, it takes 2 days to convince someone to marry you, out of combat factions play exactly the same making every loop repetitive and boring, there are no interesting NPCs, there are still only 3 types of bandits that represent no threat, Multiplayer still has nothing that makes me want to play it, Tournaments only variant between factions is a change of weapons making it so they are all the same with different skins and those good mechanics from Warband were dumbed down and got made quests that make no sense (like dedicating a tournament to a lady... she now asks you to win a dedication for her??? the point was to dedicate the lady you wanted to marry a tournament not just a random... jesus), the only conversation you can have with your son is a hello/goodye, the only conversation you can have with ANYONE in this game is hello/goodbye, after a year we still have to install mods to put banners in a game called Bannerlord, music still loops incorrectly in tournaments and hideout raids, hideout raids are still just running and killing random people with no difficulty, you barely make substantial choices, there is still no strategy choices to be made (just attack and attack and... yeah defend and attack), taking care of your castle/town is just putting money and go do literally anything else, you never have to solve lordship/kingdom issues (you know, lords actually had to take care of their lands, solving problems, attending citizens issues, managing their resources) because this game doesnt have a single feature on that side...
    But we have a video for the campaign now!!! Oh boy am I excited to see 5 seconds of the video just to press esc and skip it anyways and it wont make this game any better! I'm glad you guys are putting those important things as a priority! And please keep avoiding our complaints about the game, we're glad we're being heard! Best game ever, worth every penny, waited one year to see that money is being put to use! I'm not being sarcastic at all, and i'm definelty not waiting for mods to make this game good with substantial mechanics!
    The time wating is NEEDED.I want Warband style of courting a lady and not simple Facebook,mobil style where you never met anyone nor interacted but suddenly right as soon as you interact with them via dialoug/*barter suddenly you get a wife like you bouth her on auction market.There should be wait period time and NOT EVERYTHING BE ON GOLDEN PLAYE RIGHT AT THE START.If you want those kind of games go play them cbs Bannerlord/Mount and Blade in general SHOULDNT BE THE QUICK FINISH TYPE OF GAME whenr eyou have everything within 5-10 hours of play.The courting/marriage sahould actualy last way way ;loger and dshould need good chunk of time to win a lady adn then be able to get her or steal it form other man via dels,killing or juts having a bigger liking/favour/standing with the king or lord wich daughter you want to take as wife.While if you are taking the commoner/non noble woman or companion for a wife then there should be som esmaller period of time where overtime you win he rfavor and get together Warband style jts a bit bettr tweeked and better executed.Same should be with lords and everything else we should have an option to chose if we want to be an ALL KNOWING GODS right from the satrt where we know everythone and everything witout every intracting with the person or entering the settlment OR gradualy update the encyclopedia and who is who during our journeys throu Calradia meeting,fighting,exploring and not just MAGICALY as soon as you create character you instantly know abount everyone and eveything even when new born from someone you n ever met b ut magicaly instantly right as it was born you know about it withut even sending spies/companions/soldiers or you yourself going and gathering intel .

I was able to find 1 clan willing to leave of the 27 I looked for. Of course I crit failed that clan so 150 days into starting my kingdom I have no clans helping me. So is this intended or was the high relation to the leader making it too hard to recruit anyone a bi product of the patch.
    Damn you people realy turned into FPS players aka wanting litteraly everything to be within first 5-10 hours of gameplay.Thinsg like Lord relations,recruitment along with building projects should be long time/period things and not immedietly instant thing done within 4-10 in game days ESPECIALY when you are just a nobody who was juts put in calradia but maggicaly you have power of god almighty wher enot only you knw eveyrthing right form beggiuning BUT now you want to have MORE say and recruit lords like you are some sort of King/high ranking Noble and not a peasant pleb of Calradia who non have heard about yet you magicaly have powers to recruit lords left and right without any question/fail.You say in 150 days you barely managed to get 1 lords THIS IS A GOOD REALY GOOD THING why well bcs it just way to short of a period (in my oppinion ) that you like must alredy have that power of requirting noble lords to fight for you even thou have barely any hihg standings or being a high ranked lord.
    In my oppinion TW should add more to the Lord recruitment logic and pt wher eyou cnat just be a nobody and magicaly can via influenc enad money recruit Lords left and right BUt they should introduce some type of requiremens or some more defined social/title status where player needs to reach certian relations with lords alongside rise in ranks within the Kingdom to be able to recruit certain lords while some lessser lords will be available to be easly recruited but some higher/stroner would requier not ony relationship but alos certain status within the Kingdom.And the money and presitge/infulence will just help that be faster /will be used as a fastr way of getting them isnetad of just instantly havng them without any requierments.
  13. GrandiousBrain

I can’t wait to build my village into a castle

you could make this yourself. Spare all the details. Use "feature" as a placeholder, use red for all that were promised, and make 2 boxes green for the gaming having it.
    All explanations could use placeholder "too complex" or "impossible due to design"
    well unlike many my PC is at its dying legs 10+ yers it served me whle ssome componenst of it arent as old they are slowly dying alongside the whole thing together and i have lots of problems alongside half functioning keyboard.Also im not that well versed into stuff like that or managing those stuff hence why i said others to do for benefit of us all.If i was that smart i wouldnt be making the comment in he first place and would alredy make it myself.
  14. GrandiousBrain

I can’t wait to build my village into a castle

At least we can hope, I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Still better than "Nah it was a lame feature, me didn't likey"

Is there a full official list where we can see features that are removed and won't be added? As well as features that are not in priorities but may still be touched ( Like horse racing, minor faction bases, criminal activities etc ) If not, are you planning to create one or can you create one? That would eliminate a lot of ambiguity in the forum.
    I thing in my oppinion peole/players should go on extensive resarch get as much in detail information as posible and then make a sheet same as people who did with the No Man Sky.I envy that heavly detailed sheet where ethey closely followed development and you cna say religiously updated it all the time where they have:
    1)Features that were promised
    2)Features that wer eofficialy comfirmed
    3)Features that were talked about but not sure if they will be worked on/added
    4)Features that were asked by Community/fans/Players
    5)Features that Community/Fans/Players didnt asked/didnt think about that were added to the game.

I think that SAME type of sheet should be made by MB community and then being managed/operated/updated by the most vered veterans in the MB community.
    That way we will know in so much details all in one self explanatory place alongside with text explanations on the side of what they promised but did/didnt do,features added/not added that community/fans/players asked for and features that no one asked for that soly stemed from TW themself.
    I realy do hope someone actualy makes that in detail sheet/list like that one that people made for No Man Sky.
  15. GrandiousBrain

SP - Quests Quests that incoperates weapon crafting system

I stumbled upon a person that in my opinion gave realy good suggestions about adding quest that will use in game weapon crafting system and fill the huge hole that Bannerlord has when it comes to immersion alongside quets and systems working with/for each other. The comment/idea i took from...
  16. GrandiousBrain

Information about developments at snowballing problem

Time to time roadmap is announced. NPC improvements, voice overs are not my area and I do not know if these are planned or not.

About feasts, I want them too and if added I can easily modify npc AI calculations and lords would go to settlements which have feast. I said this internal before, it is a risk free feature. However I did not hear any plan about them yet.
    Yeah as you said in Warband it was so to say lacking but still was there and added to emersion alongside having to cort the lady.Only thing that i would say it needed in Warband as it was is just a tweek to make sure Lords/Kings dont anounce feasts as the war campagin is going or when they are invaded thats about all/minimum.Not to mention it gate modders a layinground/bedrock from wich they couldve built without eeding themself to make the featoru from the ground by themself.

many of us hoped for Bannerlord to have like deep dive feats like Warbant but tweeked where feasts will be made sensical and when war declared feast have like 1/2 days of spare time to be held and if some feast started after the war was delcared then it would only last like 1 day and be official canceled due to preparing for the war.

And the way Feast could be deeper is to like make 2 types of feasts:
    1)Normal Warband feast but tweeked and improved
    2)Feast that will only be unlocked when war has been declared and would be more military focused where Lords ONLY are gathered for 1 day feast where the war is discused and where character will be able to see the standing army of each lord and their strenght alongside having some type of voting system where Lords,marshal decide wich tactic to implement against the enemy agressive,neutral,defensive and then marshal and King will have a final say IF nessesary depending on kings/rulers traits where there is posibility that both marshal and King refuse/dont accept the vote result due to their traits even thou the voted strategy is good for the given situation or accept the majority of the votes.

I think that woudl bring so much dept to the feats feature and diplomacy/war system without making it way to much new just 2 types of the same feasts exept one is normal Warband one tweeked,imporved while otre is the same but just made ulocked/available under war circumstances and insetad of chitchat and having family members/casual feast insead we have leading lords/vassals only resence and voting on the apraoch that main army will initialy/at first take during the war with possible changed depending what is happening on the field of battle.It woudl basicaly be copy paste feasts just isnead of chit chat thee wil be vote militaristicaly oriented and without being feast for everyone but be exclusive to teh Lords/Vassals only feast.
  17. GrandiousBrain

SP - UI Detailed Garrison Situation (for not owned fiefs)

I'd like to know the exact situation of the garrisons in the fiefs I don't own, but currently we can't. I often use to donate troops, but I would like to know if they stay or disappear for some reason (which I suspect).
    Sorry but me personaly would not like to be an ALL KNOWING GOD where i magicaly immedietly as im put in Calradia suddenly never went to place,never met the person yet magicaly i know everyone and everything.IF anything if you ad other want to be all knowing Gods right from the start of the game BE MY GUEST BUT i would APRETIATE if Devs make it OPTIONAL where player can chose if he wants to have more LOGICAL,IMMERSIVE satrt up or ALL KNOWING GD STARTUP.Thats just me.
  18. GrandiousBrain

SP - UI Right Click on Party in map should take to Encyclopedia (and also)

Doable, I'll bring these up internally.

I'm thinking, "Is culture info of a clan member relevant in other situations?" if it's not it would be better to show it during governor assignments.

Again, "Is that a relevant information in the clan and the character screen?". If not, it's unnecessary bloat.
    Also, if the first item is approved, players could go to the encyclopedia screen with right click in 1 second anyway?

If the portrait is a seperate item itself, this is the case anyway. If it's an element in a bigger button, it's not possible for technical reasons(what I mean is it is that way for settlement overlay portraits etc. but for portraits in the clan member tuples, there are currently technical limitations)

Not always. Making the age of a hero always and easily available doesn't always make sense, then the game is repeating itself. It should be easily available, when it is relevant.
    As i said in many places me personaly dont like to be teh ALL KNOWING GOD of Calradia when im nobody at the start.The way character knows people instantly,all their family members,clan memebrs,alliances,enemies.

I personaly would make an option between the Bannerlord Vanila where you from the start without even learning,interacting,gettig information/inteligence gathering,withut even meeting the person you amgicaly knwo about everything and everyone.And other option woudl be more realistic/more immersive/more logical where character as he travels,meets NPCs via adventure or quests,bribing and gaterig or ending companions or troops to gather intel on other NCs and their standings in the world of Calradia then Encyclopedia would GRADUALY UPDATE each time as you uncover things.

For xample if you chose option 2:You via quest go to castle and need to meet a notable NPC from there you learn about NPC and if you manage to cusscesfuly talk with the NPC you will randomly additionlay get some info about some of the family memebrs or some clan memebrs and depending on your rogery or carisma the the Encyclopedia will automaticaly update it wher eyou will have it for permanent.Then when for example after some tie playing you have all the memebrs of that kingdom discovered and the encyclopedia is updated then if someone dies form hat kingdom or child is bor encyclopedia wont automaticaly put them into family tree of that kingdom BUT player will eighter via rumors on strets/tavern,quest,bribing,inteel gathering WILL LEARN about it and THEN the encyclopedia would add/update the status.

That way is bit more 1)engaging,immersive,caters roleplaying players 2)givbes players insentives to go and actualy visit places and go inside the scenes instead doing every single thing from the world map bcs not knowing notables will then make player atleast ONCE go into th castle/town and actualy see the beutiful castle/town scene that devs spend weeks making it.Now every single plauyer besides the roleplaying tyles litteraly never enter the scenes bcs they dont neeed to nor there is any insetivee for them to do so.I warband ATLEAST for the first time you needed to go around the towns scene and search for the person/shop and the n after you found it then you would have it on the menu that will direcly send you to the person.
    In Bannerlord is COUNTRE INTUITIVE aka devs shooting themself in the foot on one side devs created EASY way to find by holding the button so when goig around it shows who is where BUT it AT THE SAME TIME devs also made that oalyer MAGICALY know about everything and everyone without even metting them onc ena dcan do it insatn tly from the world map???Its realy CONTRADICTORY and made devs just WASTE TIME on stuff that wil never be visited or done bcs of the aporach devs chose to do it.

I would personaly make it optional and alos made it for both options that IF IST FOR THE FIRST TIME you actualy NEED to go around and via bribing,quests,going into the settlement you uncover NPCs and stuff and afte ryou uncovered it firts time THEN those notable NPCs would pop up/be visible/be added yto the world map wher eplayers then can without entering talk to them.
  19. GrandiousBrain

SP - General Fewer Female Lords in Battles

I think we are all doing bad things we are not aware of but I don't define that as "evil".

I´m not saying you are wrong, historically. 99.99% of historical warleaders are likely males. Maybe more nines, even olot of them..
    There are reasons for that. Idealogical, biological and religious.

The biological reasons I buy. That´s the good reasons, and that alone I think motivates at least 75% male worlords, 25% female.

Idealogical... And religious for that part, can differ. For the sake of having a more diversified and including world than our own, I very much prefer having female leaders. Bases on our world, a 100% accurate setting, female charachters wouldn't serve any purpuse at all in Bannerlord. No noteables, no warriors, no warlords, no clergy(if thats ever implemented), no merchants, very few clan-leaders, some governors.... they would ONLY be useless breed-slaves! BECAUSE FEMALE AREAS ARE NOT COVERED IN BANNERLORD OR IN OTHER GAMES MEN PLAY!!(And I don't think it should - A game must be interesting!)

If that´s what we want, sure. Continue to demand it and defend it as you are doing.

That's however not what I want to support. That´s not what I want young men (and women, even if wargame - playing females are still in huge minority) to learn and appriciate. They should learn history, yes. They should learn how we treated each other in history(and still do in some places) and they should learn in a way where they can see the value of all people. Games has a HUGE power and resposibility here...!

So let Calradia be a better place - at least in this aspect! We have this option because Calradia is a made-up world only based on our history. They must not have made every misstake we did to be an interesting place!

And... I don't think your immersion and historical accuricy is worth that price. Let players have an as mixed and as inclusive set of heroes and idols as possible to make people THINK and BEHAVE in an inclusive way.

Ofcource I do think my view is better than yours. But I don't think I am better than you, I don't even think you are wrong. You are just not seeing the same perspective I do. I hope you see some reason in my above argumentation :smile:
    note:reson why its in big letter is bcs the caps lock is broken off and the thingy is stuck (for now)cant put it out need needle or toothpick to get it unstuck or push it down to work.

Moderator edit: Not anymore ^^

you alredy have millions of other games tackling that so called equality stuff let us have atleast 1 game that is based of of middle ages period to have some middle ages flavour to it and not 2020-2021 mindset,look at the world in a game where that logic/look at the world wouldnt make any sense alongside that would be extremely immersion breaking.i woull please love to have every like 5-10 years atelast minimum 1 or two game that are set in medieval period actualy set adn feel like you are in one and nt just a marketing ploy of hey ist edieval but hey you have dragons,airpanes,fling sausr,alien with 10 eyes and three tit and 150 imaginary gendes.

i love when there are females in games bcs consattly looking at duds gets borig fast but also what i love even more is if the females were put naturaly!!!!!! in the game and have a natrual feel to them where some quest or some even pop up and says hey im the new queen of cloud emire all due to our enemies who killed my father or brotehr or husband and now i will seek revenge upon them nad wont let them slaughter our people it is on me now to lead and protect.and liek have some story lines wich bring females up in front and have an actual impact and natural progresion of how they ended at the leading position liek hey ist due to new laws thatw er eput due to not ahving male heir or hey we dont have any male heir so they put female hair even thou that might spark civi war nad disatisfaction among some lords and then as female ruler she slowly but surely adn inteligently or inteligenty depenidng on her traits woudl eigher exel and unify adn become stron epire under her rule or bring doom upon it.

i rather prefere this to be in place specificaly in medieval type of gamesthan just oh its 2021 so we now must put women atall costs no matter the cost.no matter if it breaks immersion,breaks the lore of the game we as devs need to checkmark this bcs its 2021 so we must put 2021 midnset into agem that is set in/inspired by hisory.

then peole use exuse as oh but ist jts a game or oh its fantasy it isnt liek fully real life representation.yes but even thou ist a fantasy and a game i t still doesnet have magic,wizards,dragons put in it what prevents them doing so bcs hey its a game and its fantasy ibcs bcs while its fantasy its frounded one and is following/inspired by the set period from real life and while due to compexity and wastnes they dont nfully do it by teh book they atelast stick tyo the feel of it.

also its not like there werent females in warband but those females felt much more in place and more naturaly put in there and depending on plaeyrs play could even amke females exel and be afactor in battels/wars and tast was one of the charms/flavor/diffeence tat added to warband.

i litetraly loved sworn sister and in almost 80% of my playthrous i always had acontingent of exactly 30 sword sisters as a some type of shock cavarly wich i used at specific moments and treated as wery special unit so i purposly ste them to only 30 in party and payed attention to properly manuver them and have as least amount of casualy.i loved whne women were put in game snaturaly and had some sort of explanation or progresion why they reached the place/position they reached and not just simply put being there for teh sake of being there due to 2020-2021 political climate.

there was never an issue of having a women in the games but the way women were put in the game wich in like 95% of cases was oh woman was put there simply cbs of 2020-2021 political climet and for dev studio to not be seen as bigots and sexists rather than naturaly and with compeling story/backstory/storyline/or nautural progresion being put.

there is a reason tomb raider was belowed and sold good chunk its bcs the lead woman fitted in the setting perfectly,the woman wasnt just put there just csb she was a woma but tehre was atleast som ebackgroudns and some progrsion to the cahracter and story wich made her fit in the gamesetting and become beloved its not just sb hey tehre is a female oh look at the tt oh look at the body but ther eewere mroe compele dby the story a nd teh character herself ratehr than her way of look in the game (while the first thimg and firt thought is all about the looks cbs we are vbisual/judgemental people by nature but as firts mission past we are alredy in the game bcs of the storya dn character itself and forget about the looks part and are driven by the story,character istelf and how the character is naturaly fluidly fitting the given setting that game is put in).

while threads like these are not a proof of mysoginy or conservatism, there's a strong hint of those if you are not new to gaming sites and the gamer population overlaps with alt-right and incel groups.

i don't see woke people starting threads demanding more equal representation of sexes. the loud ones are those that start "too many woman are ruining my life" threads.

disclaimer/note:reson why its in big letter is bcs the caps lock is broken off and the thingy is stuck (for now)cant put it out need needle or toothpick to get it unstuck or push it down to work.

you are deffinetly lying or living in a cave one of those two or both.you exposed yoruself for what you are a convinient shortsighted at obvious facts tahst been hapenig all the time and saying oh i all see is peoel tat say no more women.reay??? realy?????

i litetraly se every game taht comes out having treads,reddit treads constantly attacking devs being homophobic and sexist and demand females be in everything and if female isnto a rambo like male version character then hey go with cancel culture capagins and try to destroy devs/studios reputation using twitter,reddit,many ohe treads.

seems that you realy ned to get out of your cave and research some stuff.twitter is litteraly filleld with cancel culture where you can litetraly lose yoru job,your family life gets ruined simpy for wearking a shirt that has pictore of cartooon women in bikini or just random shirt tat has nothing to do with anything yet the person gets atrgeted by the twiter puritan wokes liek yourself and then gets doxxed his workplace gets filed with ridiculous false,lying calls and claims (like you are obviously doing in the comments) and then lose their jobs and live lyhood that supports his family simply cbs he wore a totaly random shirt he randomly bought at the 1$ store.

bdw for your information my fiends friend was the 2nd example where he just randomly bought a shirt taht ahd nothing worth of losing the job *cant remmeber corrctly bujt i think it was keep calm and gte a grl or something lie that) and your wokes randomly stumbled on his picture via searching (kid you not some of the wokes litteraly sit down and purposly go out f their way and actualy serach for anything to twist and turn it nto cancel capagin) afteer they found his fb page they immedietly started the cancel capagin calling him homophobic and ten started spreading lies and missinformaton then he was doxxed by them the found out wher ehe worked and started harrasing and demading him being fired saying/claiming he is a sexist homophobe and anti lgbt for literaly 2-3 months until finaly he lost his job not only due to harrasment taht company was getting but also due to breakdown that he had his preformance got bismal and started having mistakes due to breakdowns he eve got a paaranoia every time the phone rang.in the end he lost his job so his family was basicaly on the streets cbs they stil didnt fully paid off the house they lived in so theyw ere forced to live with wifes parents for like year or so (if i remmemebr correctly) and due to his freakouts and breakdowns and paranoia the marriage was broken and tehy ended up divorcing wich ended in him having to pay for kids bcs motehr got the kids wich ended in him beoming compeatly homeles with ocasional living with few of the friends he actualy lived with me/le him stay for like a week at my place.in the end thankfuly we managed to help him out and he got back on his feet but still till tis day he has ticks wher eeach time the phone rings he gets strartled.

so sorry but i dont belive in your oh i dont see woke poeple doing stuff and scream.you are one big liar thast what you are and i strongly stand by the statment of you beig a baiting liar.
  20. GrandiousBrain

Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

w
    Echoing this comment about them not saying its finished. Given how long the game was in development before EA, I would be neither surprised nor disappointed if EA lasted a lot longer than was planned at the outset. If it turns out that with EA they're able to continue developing more narrative and more socially immersive flesh on these beautiful bones, I'm all for them taking as much time as they need to get it right.

As much negative gripe as we get in the forum, there is so, so, so much going on in this game that is very "right." If more of that takes time, so be it.
    Well 7 Days to DIe by The FUnPims is still played game and was in EA for like 9-10 years now if i remmember correctly and i have no problems them still being in EA but they are alredy set on going for Golden/finishing the game bcs theyw orked for like 9+ years on it and was in EA for 9+ years and they proably got tierd and most likely last of their resorces/money is drying up rapidly and they still didnt manage to implement NPCs bandint into the game properly and som eoher stuff.They probbaly like runing out of funds so they want to finish it and then via DLCs tyr to give more life and more needed funding for maybe their next game.
    Same with Bannerlord i have no problems if they would be in EA for like 2/3 more years IF they periodicaly in like every few months release some new additions to the game that will change/better the game itself no matter wich area of the game.So me personaly actualy expect them to go atleast 2/3 more years in EA bcs I PERSONALY would want them to do it rather tha just oh release it and then be autter disaster.The ONLY time i would like be to small extent understanding is if they run out of money and were forced to release the obviously unfinished game as full released due to budget being dried out.
Back
Top Bottom