Search results for query: *

1. Why do you enable perma-death?

It's more interesting. But I doubt whether there are nobles alive after 1000 days.
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Battania and Sturgia have javelin cavalry. Sturgian Hardened Brigands and Horse Raiders, Battanian Mounted Skirmishers. Only Vlandia does not have any form of mounted ranged troop.
    Mounted crossbowman would be nice.
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

dear devs in the future bannerlord are like this or not? https://ibb.co/LkD1DxF
    No. It was like this.
  4. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

has anyone noticed two things from villages, some only have 1 person
    You mean there's only one person recruitable, right? I noticed this long ago. Even though players have good enough relationship with the notables, they have no chance to recruit anyone, because nobles have drawn off everyone in the village.
    There's a solution, send your companion to lead a party so that they'll recruit soldiers automatedly, and then take their soldiers.
    But I don't think a system like this is working as TW designed or wanted because in this way relationship has no use any more.
  5. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

There is no single game I can play.
    Didn't you acquire Total war Troy for free?
  6. How can I put forward a marriage proposal for my elder brother?

More like Game of Thrones DLC :wink:
    Yeah, it's more appropriate.

Did you get married while having your brother in the party? Did you notice if his name was in the marriage barter offer together with yours?
    Yes, but I dare not click his name. Might lose my fiancee.
    Can't test it any more because I uninstalled the game just a moment ago. I decided to AFK for a few months.
  7. How can I put forward a marriage proposal for my elder brother?

Even if arranging marriages worked, would it actually stop a faction from declaring war on you?
    Of cause not. I'm just dreaming. Maybe it would be possible after the DLC: House of Cards.
  8. How can I put forward a marriage proposal for my elder brother?

Btw your brother can marry Simpress Rhagaea (TW pls fix)
    Rhagaea is too old. My brother won't be happy. :LOL:
  9. How can I put forward a marriage proposal for my elder brother?

I don't know if its implemented. I have the very same issue as you.
    OK then. Might have to wait for a few months.
  10. How can I put forward a marriage proposal for my elder brother?

This utility not implemented yet? I plan to make him marry Arwa. We'll form a strong alliance with Aserai and Banu Sarran.
  11. why are my archers shooting?!

The range of the arrow field was 197 from the enemy formation, which was stationary, and 103 from my own archers, so it wasn't even at max range. I am ok with an initial volley to check the distance, but I have seen repeated volleys that do nothing except waste arrows.
    Sounds like a bug that AI doesn't have Vertical Aim Correction so that they aim for the target directly. Hope the developers will notice this one day.
  12. why are my archers shooting?!

I think the op let their archers to shoot and went to where those arrows landed and hold the ALT key to look at the distance between arrows and their archers and the distance between arrows and enemy units.

Yes they are designed to be like this but it is not a good design, They can shoot an arrow to see where their maximum range is and then not shoot the second because they can know that enemy is far further than their maximum range. If they are shooting multiple times, it is stupid. And an experienced archer would know his maximum range and won't shoot before enemy comes closer to it.
    Good point.
    There is also a possibility that Vertical Aim Correction doesn't take effect on AI. Might not the problem of distance.
  13. why are my archers shooting?!

The arrows are 197 from the enemy formation and 103 from my archers.
    Don't understand this sentence.
    Seriously, I think archers' AI is designed to be like this.
    Looters will not shoot until close enough, so there must be a 'distance' parameter controlling AI.
    In fact, the bow could shoot as far as 250 meters. It's reasonable that archers shoot far away, although not efficient.
  14. why are my archers shooting?!

It's a game. AI not smart as people. No big deal. Just leave it. There are so many other important things to fix.
    Or you may keep @ the developers and emailing them everyday until they're annoyed. Then they might listen to you. :grin:
  15. A question for the TW Staff

The beautiful thing with mods is that you can pick the stuff that you like and ignore the rest.
    I agree with you on that part.
    I didn't compare modded Warband to Bannerlord. Actually I didn't compare anything at all. My point is that developers should learn from mods and understand players' needs instead of doing whatever they like.
    I like vanilla too, and persist on playing vanilla unless it's not possible. I used only 5 mods in Bannerlord including 'z0UnlimitedWanderers' 'CharacterTrainer' etc. just in order to save time. As for Warband, I didn't use any.
  16. If you're gonna ding me for my companion parties' raids...

Its weird having 200 size villager parties.
    Village troops don't sell their prisoners. I will appreciate it if you solve those problems at the same time.
  17. If you're gonna ding me for my companion parties' raids...

Its weird having 200 size villager parties. Can you send your save game to [email protected].
    It's been sent, the email named 'village troop over 200'. Check your email please.
  18. How much time do you think Bannerlord will be in EA?

A year and 24 months I think, that is to say, very soon™.
    For me, delaying is not a problem. irresponsible is.
  19. If you're gonna ding me for my companion parties' raids...

One man's steppe bandit's are another's Khans Guards.
    Yes, players' Khan guards. :xf-wink:
    But, seriously, they're too fast to be caught. I'd rather attack their hideouts.
  20. If you're gonna ding me for my companion parties' raids...

I really like how when I raid a village I lose relation with my companion but then I give them a party and then they start raiding.
    Yeah, Tribune Bandark, burns villages one by one. :LOL:
Back
Top Bottom