Search results for query: *

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.2

When is the next big patch coming? Today?
    Wanted to start a campaign but since it is quite some time since last patch, I though I might wat for the next one, but when might that be planned?
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

As someone who play SP and have no friends, thank you!
    Long awaited patch, much satisfaction.
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

They might have f-ed it up, and misscalculated the improvements of the refactoring.
    Or they might just have all gone on vacation.

If this was a Swedish company (example: Paradox) nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING would happen during mid-june to mid-august.
    Maybe it is similar in Turkey?
  4. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Finding runaway daughter (Recruitable Character)

Once you finish a quest to bring back someones daughter (I did this in Khuzait territory). The character that you can then later recruit (the daughter), to have with you as a follower, have starting stats of 0 on everything, and what is worse, is that they start with -120 skill points. This...
  5. SP - World Map Pathing, Unpassable Terrain

To the south and around Urikskala Castle in Sturgian territory. Is the terrain around there supposed to be unpassable? If so it is visibly quite hard to discern what is unpassable and not, I got stuck in a corner just to the right of the castle and eaten alive by an enemy army.
Back
Top Bottom