Search results for query: *

1. josher_jose

Diplomacy Developments

A suggestion less easy to raise armies if there is been sequencial wars, or even too much banditry, make possible to bandits in great goups of 30 or 40 raid villages will be nice, cutting the recruits from the nobles
  2. josher_jose

Need More Info BUG, in Lycaron and attacking gang leader backstreet or waterfont

spawn point out of the city after attacking a gang leader, backstreet or waterfont point, the gates of the city are closed, it happened in lycaron, tested 4 times, in the 3 time some ranged units spawned inside the city. in the 5 and 6 time when i open the party tab before the last fight in the...
  3. josher_jose

SP - General A Shield for a Empire

a oval shield will be nice as much, something what just make the empire more distint on troops and formations and etc, we have in game the desert oval shield what was decent and could be easy implemented on troops because well the troops are quite different but the kite shield just ruin the vibe of a old empire, and more shields to Battania will be nice as much too
  4. josher_jose

Resolved BUG dragon banner quest and neretze folly failed

After the update of 1/07, after 2 day in game i get a failed in neretze folly and recieved a quest to talk with Arzagos or Istania, so i talked wih the two and get a piece of banner from both by taking out bandids hideouts but the game simplely say i failed in this quest when i try to talk with...
  5. josher_jose

SP Top Suggestions

Merchant king and gang leader playing style suggestion

abble to:

- 1 buy taverns for Informations of prices
    - 2 monopoly the city workshops and criminal underworld for influence
    - 3 loan money to kingdoms for relation

6. josher_jose

SP - General Merchant king and Gang leader playing style -suggestion-

- 1 buy taverns for Informations of prices - 2 monopoly the city workshops and criminal underworld for influence - 3 loan money to kingdoms for relation Enable to buy a city from the lord or make a monopoli in the city workshops business and be a friend or take over the gangs, also any chance...
  7. josher_jose

SP - General A Shield for a Empire

so directly to the point i fell the empire not have a impression of empire you know the achiteture it awesome i fell a part of a empire but the kite shields in the legionaries and in the overhaul imperial troops are making me to have nigthmares its like the vladians units please make a new...
Back
Top Bottom