Search results for query: *

1. Sammyboy

My combat role as a commander?

There is a reason that during this time generals began to lead more and more from the rear
  2. Sammyboy

"I will drink from your skull!" (80)

It could have been a lord beat a Swadian force, was too weak and somehow got caught by a bunch of Sea Raiders.
  3. Sammyboy

Mount und Blade Music

I generally have Pandora radio in the background as I play
  4. Sammyboy

What forces do you use?(in SP)

It truly depends on the character I am using. I just took a big break and came back and have been doing an all knight class as I felt like playing a warrior knight character. However when I do more intelligent characters then I tend to stick with infantry.
  5. Sammyboy

Economy Mod

The diplomacy mod allows youto lower and raise tax rates which has a simplistic up and down on the economy.

Thats about it
  6. Sammyboy

How in the world do I live while fighting Nords?

feint a few times to get them to throw their axes before you charge straight at them. They only got 4
  7. Sammyboy

Down on my luck

If you are dishonarable you could raid some caravans.
  8. Sammyboy

Tips for melee from horseback

It doesn't matter if you are on a heavy charge, never run straight into an infantry man. Always try to knick their side and slash while they are stunned. (Bump and slash)
  9. Sammyboy

Best foot companion set for anti-knight purposes?

Though it may look goofy, jumping can help hit the rider.  Also don't be afraid to thrust. The combination of your speed with a charging horse can often bring them down quite handidly.
  10. Sammyboy

Rule No. 1, Cardio

I absolutely loved it and so did a good amount of critics.
  11. Sammyboy

Help a noob

You can but Salt in Wercheg and Tihr for generally low prices. Also Sargoth will often have cheap flax and occasionally cheap linen.
  12. Sammyboy

Throwing Weapon Effectiveness

It depends on what you want. My man, Firentis is one of my knights and he is armed with 2 h axe, heavy round shield, and two bundles of Jairds. He is only power throw 2 and only HA 2. He is not some master with the Jairds but he scores enough hits to make me happy and they are only as a secondary, not his main focus.
  13. Sammyboy

Lords -finding their character

Get the diplomacy mod?  Or just play the game for an insane amount of hours and take notice.
  14. Sammyboy

weird increase in castle garrison

I know that lords will dump their prisoners into your castle, something I take advantage of regularly. It once got me 300 prisoners in Reyvadin.
  15. Sammyboy

improvments for M&B native game play

There was shield bash in theNative Expansion mod. However with kicking I doubt they would add it.
  16. Sammyboy

Rule No. 1, Cardio

Actually sometimes it does. A few times on the last guy I would shoot my last arrow, assume it would go over the shield and did a fist pump only to see it hit the middle of the shield and then take an axe to the skull.

Bewaring bathrooms and seatbelt, well those are a bit harder
  17. Sammyboy

Swadia is dominating!!

I feel like te AI has become more aggresive in this last patch and more willing to take cities and castles as opposed to just endlessly pillage villages on campaigns. I hated that.

"My Lord! We have gathered 17 Vaegir lords, your army shall roll up any fortress we see"
    "Good we ride! ON FENADA."
    "Harooo Harooo Harooo!"
  18. Sammyboy

Who are the best Achers/ Who are the best Crossbowman?

Captain_Octavius said:
    hruza said:
    Vaegirs are excellent in archery plus have most powerful bows. They can fill sky with arrows, its amazing to watch their firerate. It is like stream of arrows. As they fire so fast, they can deplete their ammunition quickly so it is usually preferable to tell them hold fire until enemy is closer. They should however be kept out of melee if possible. They can hold their ground if they have to but for sure are not going to replace your line infantry.

Which is why they are not preferable in sieges. They have such a fast rate of fire, that the first two waves or so of enemies probably won't even make it to the top of the ladder, but after that they are out of ammunition. I'd rather have a slower, steady rate of fire in sieges, so I usually go for crossbowmen or Nord Veteran Archers.

I once divided V Archers and Marksmen up into two groups just so I could have the marksmen hold their fire for the second wave
  19. Sammyboy

SP Native Dark Ages [WB] - The Dark Ages mod: fall of Calradia - needing help!

I meant lasers.

The boetica helmet is fairly unique but not impractical in terms of vision

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  20. Sammyboy

Rule No. 1, Cardio

There was once a gamer who watched the movie zombieland. He noticed that the main character would often take advantage of the fact that zombies were slow and thus you could often outrun them. If need be you could run in a circle to pick up something as the zombies would fall far behind. The...
Back
Top Bottom