Search results for query: *

1. Dev Blog 28/02/19

Next blog can we get the decade in which the game will be released, please?
  2. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord at E3 2017 – Our Thoughts

Honestly, I'm annoyed by the lack of information, but I guess I can understand why they're so secretive about the release date and any new features. If they talk about a feature and they scratch it, the ****storm that follows will be out of proportions. Same goes with release date: If they say they will release the game this year and fail to do so, people will go insane. Maturity is lacking in the gaming community, and we can all agree on that ( Not saying I'm mature ). Although I think it's too late to remove/add major features after 5 to 7 years of development , I'm not one to question the decisions of a professional game development team. Sometimes that gets me wondering, though, how close they truly are to finishing the game, and I think it's far from completion. In any case, I'm 100% confident that the fact they didn't finish the game yet isn't due to lack of hard work, but due to complications they've faced in development, which no one could have predicted, and they did their best to solve them. Innovation comes with problems, and that's inevitable...
    Having said that, I truly get how it is to be annoyed and angry with the lack of updates and information, and I think I speak for all of us who are disgruntled: We can't control how we feel about this matter. So try to be less judgemental when someone complains about the game. In other hand, I think us fans that are dissatisfied with the game's progress should consider the hardships of gaming development, and be more empathetic to the developers, who I'm sure are pouring their lives into the development of Bannerlord.
  3. Question about modelling and texturing

NPC99 said:
    Look at the material used by your mesh in OpenBRF. The first box above the texture (diffuseA) is the shader your material is linked to. Shaders change how textures are shown in different lighting conditions etc. Using the wrong shader can undermine the whole texture.

It worked! Thank you so much! Everything is done now
    Again, thank you for your time

kalarhan said:
    if you are unsure what "shader" means: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shader

Thank you for the article. I'm still not sure what a shader is, but I guess that I'll learn as time goes
  4. Question about modelling and texturing

What do you mean simple shaders? I'm using meshes from viking conquest and native expansion. The material to each has been linked to their specular and normal maps. It seems to work fine on the OpenBRF, but it doesn't in the game
  5. Question about modelling and texturing

I have a new problem. The textures are all present on the mesh. In openBRF, the mesh appears to be affected by light. When in the game, though, the mesh ignores light completly. It's constantly bright, no matter how dark the ambient is. I have put the specular and normal textures under the material in OpenBRF, but it doesn't seem to be working.
  6. Question about modelling and texturing

Thank you again! I'll try that out

edit: It worked perfectly. The meshes were separate, but had the same name. They were all in one in the game!
  7. Question about modelling and texturing

I see. Thank you for your answer. Any idea if I can make use of that feature myself with 'Morghs M&B WB-WFAS Editor'? Or with any other tools/methods?
  8. Question about modelling and texturing

I've noticed, while using openBRF, that a lot of models in a few mods have separate parts, yet, in the game, they are together. An example is in viking conquest, where the mails are separated from the furs that wrap around it. Or the berserker armor has the bear/wolf fur separated from the groin...
  9. Is there any way to use native troop trees?

Too bad...
    Well, thanks for the reply, anyways
  10. Is there any way to use native troop trees?

Title says it all. The reworked troop tree is too complicated for me, and the names are even worse! Important: I'm not cricticizing the way they made it; I just rather play with normal troop trees. So, please, be kind
  11. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

All the time you infidels are wasting debating pointless topics, is time that could be used to pray to the Bannergods. EVERYONE PRAISE THE BANNERGODS, THE GODS OF BANNER
  12. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

Harmi said:
    We should start a public help phone for people why are miss leaded. But I'm afraid that I can't start it, since I'm also one of those who are bluffed.

No one would ever believe us. It's like the reaper invasion! Only a few know the truth about bannerlord, but we must keep it a secret...
  13. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 12 - The Passage Of Time

Got careless.
    Maybe this one serves as better example:
    https://youtu.be/kl-ec6Ub7FM?t=91
  14. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 12 - The Passage Of Time

MrMundy said:
    Well...in an Universe where swords hurt someone in Mail Armor, people can become 70 I would suppose.

https://youtu.be/19qEUJTE90s?t=54

yep...
  15. My faction has been changed

Thank you for answering and taking your time. Tell me if there is anything else I can do
  16. My faction has been changed

Sorry, but I don't have a save before that. I only noticed it later. It has happened in normal sandbox, I started the kingdom myself.
  17. My faction has been changed

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean Bodo was no longer in the characters list, I meant Donchadh is no longer there
  18. My faction has been changed

Hello I made my own kingdom and gave lands to Bodo. Donnchadh left my army long ago, and became a lord to the pink kingdom ( I forgot the name ). He was raiding my village, so I defeated him. After the Battle, the game gave me some red error texts on the left bottom of the screen, and changed my...
  19. How do I add new companions?

Thanks
  20. How do I add new companions?

I guess I better wait then. Are they going to release the source next hotfix though? Thanks for your answer, by the way.
Back
Top Bottom