Search results for query: *

1. More Racists in chat

A guy called Joker is spouting racist crap in chat. The last time I tried to report a similar thing (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/racists-in-chat.427767/) both the contacts I was given didn't reply, which I'm pretty disappointed about, so I'm posting another thread. I've got...
  2. Racists in Chat

Not sure where to report these sorts of things, so I just thought I'd make a thread. In a skirmish game I have just played, I had two people, Decher2003049 and gazu666, using racist language like n***** etc. I find it to be a particularly common occurrence in the Bannerlord multiplayer...
  3. Overpowered Kicks

Why is kicking so overpowered? You get kicked in the shield, and drop your guard for about two hours. Granted, if you get kicked in the balls, you should probably drop your guard, but kicking a shield should yield the same results as shield bashing a shield in my opinion. At the moment someone...
  4. Matchmaking for Skirmish Mode is a Mess

The way the teams are balanced in skirmishes is so bad that I haven't had a close game in three weeks, It's either been a 3-0 win or a 3-0 loss. This is driving away newer players from skirmish. How are the teams actually picked at the moment? Seems like a roll of the dice. Wouldn't it make much...
Back
Top Bottom