Search results for query: *

1. MontrealPoutine

Loading Screen Art - I can only draw one face

What if they ARE the same guy but imagined as being form the different Civs and back grounds?
    Bannerlord loading screen lore?
  2. MontrealPoutine

Banners

Duh confirmed that banners are related with a more "complex" feature.
    Banner editor? Heraldic armour? Proper cloth physics that don't lag the game? the possibilities are endless
  3. MontrealPoutine

Get rid of the stupid cheering

I don't mind the cheering, though I wish that my army would cut down the fleeing enemy before celebrating. Or at the very least have the cheering soldiers stay stationary so they don't go around blocking the actual pursuit of the fleeing foe.
  4. MontrealPoutine

when will the imperial basic cavalries come?

no one turly understands what i mean
    Then can you clarify your statement so that we plebeians may understand the truth that you wish to proclaim?
  5. MontrealPoutine

The only good Cavalry melee type of weapon are the glaives and other horizontal swinging pole arms
    That's true. I take back my previous statement. Cavalry in Bannerlord can be a tad bit wack at times, or rather the vast majority of the time.
  6. MontrealPoutine

I'm under the impression that the Empire, is mostly based on the real world Eastern Roman Empire, if so we must note that in the real world, the Bucellarii seemed to be cavalry of the Romans during their time (besides auxiliaries), and were a good fit for the situation they were in. Besides, I would say that the bucellarii in game are fairly decent as regular cavalry, it's not as if they don't possess a good melee weapon.
  7. MontrealPoutine

Character customization menu hair bug

It's not a bug, it's a "feature". Apparently you need find a barber within a town to access other hair options.
  8. MontrealPoutine

Development Update #6: Rebellions, Missions and More!

If they manage to hold on to the settlement for a period of time, eventually they will be recognised by other clans and will be able to initiate diplomacy with kingdoms.
    When a rebel faction gains legitimacy, would their faction name change from being (location name) rebels to something else? (e.g. Charas Rebels -> Charas), or would the name stay the same?
  9. MontrealPoutine

In the new year TaleWorlds should put out a revised update about their plans and timings for the game

From what I understood, they don't have much more that they wish to add to the game. Only a couple of features, tweaking and a couple of new maps are left for them to implement, before they're done. It's not that much, but in the past, they mentioned they were on track to finishing the game by March. I guess that means no heraldic armor. :sad:
    Of course, I could be wrong, and I apologize if I am.
  10. MontrealPoutine

Want? Vote.

I want heraldic armour!
  11. MontrealPoutine

What's the One Thing Now that would Reignite Your Passion and Interest in the Game?

Heraldic armour. As small a thing as it is, it is the only thing that would reignite my passion in this game.
  12. MontrealPoutine

My dissapointment grows. Game still feels barren.

>Troops wearing your banner emblem on their clothes, varied shield and clothing colours
    YES
  13. MontrealPoutine

Heraldic Armour?

I didn't expect this thread to get revived, but I'm glad some people still care about heraldic armour. I personally feel that Its absence is not a big issue, but it's always nice to see your soldiers wearing your own crest on their armour. It'd probably be quite a bit of work to implement, but I don't think it'd be impossible considering the existence of clan crests on banners and shields.
  14. MontrealPoutine

Pilas should render Shields useless

I agree. Pilas are already overpowered as they are, and don't need any more buffs. In addition to that, the Empire seems to be based on the Byzantines during the 9th-10th century, whilst the Pilum had fallen out of use in the 6th century, meaning that it wouldn't make that much sense if the Empire had classical Roman pilas like the one shown in the Smithsonian video above.
  15. MontrealPoutine

Feasting?

I feel that if they wish to put in feasting, they ought to also add the ability to increase relations with individuals rather than a whole clan. That way you can feel that you're communicating with an individual rather than a clan.
  16. MontrealPoutine

What do u think is missing for this game to have a soul?

My personal opinion, is that this game lacks relationship building between the player and the NPCs. In Warband you becomes friends, or enemies with different characters, with dialogue to reflect the different opinions NPCs had of the player. In Bannerlord you can't, you can only build relationships with different clans. In Warband, courting required you to actually build your relations with the target, and gradually win them over by giving them poems, dedicating tournaments, or beating up rival suitors. However, in Bannerlord, you just answer a bunch of questions, and hope that you pass.
  17. MontrealPoutine

Heraldic Armour?

I noticed that Bannerlord lacks any sort of heraldic armour. It was a fun little feature in Warband and I'm just curious if it'll be brought back.
Back
Top Bottom