Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Clan/Party member roles

Looked in known issues in several places and did not see this... i started new game today with main branch. collected a companion- made him my scout in clan roles. made enough money to start a caravan, so made him the caravan leader. recruited another companion to be my scout, but the option is...
  2. Need More Info very minor- name changed while crafting

noticed this yesterday: have been crafting/making stuff via smith skill, just playing around with it. just started noticing that when the weapon is completed message pops up, it has a different name on it sometimes.... my character's name is Duwain, after the weapon is completed i get that...
  3. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Companions in army

we have the inspect troops option to give/take troops from a companion we have armied with, but we need also an inspect prisoners option also. we take on another similar sized army and the nobles and troops get split rng. since i am leader, i should get to pick. need to set it so we can...
  4. In Progress 3 things/bugs I've encountered since main branch update

playing main branch, not beta. 1st - no notifications on kingdom decisions. used to be a little pop-up/icon to the right side when a vote came up, i.e. castle and/or town ownerships and kingdom war/peace votes. not occurring for me right now. i just get an audible with a message at top of...
  5. Resolved No notification of companion death plus other issues

noticed i wasnt seeing hideouts or noticing armies that were close to me. checked status of scout companion and he was no longer in my party and i was short 1 companion. found his picture grayed out under friends in character hero screen: died of natural causes. was not notified of this. opens...
  6. I have quit army-ing

I have quit joining and/or creating armies to conquer. it is useless. according to steam i have about 240 hours played, most of those being really enjoyable. love the sandbox style so that i can play however i want. nevertheless, i had created a large army, 800 or so troops, and started sieging...
  7. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Couple problems/bugs?? noticed

Started New Main Branch 1.4.2 game yesterday morning after update. curious smelter perk is not working, at least not for me. have smelted over 100 weapons with main character and no drops of items. even bought some more expensive weapons and types to smelt to see if i could tease a drop. also...
  8. is there any way to extend the time on the dragon banner quest?

this most recent playthrough of mine, i ran out of time /quest failed. this is the 2nd or 3rd time this has happened to me. i just get to playing and lose track of time since there is no mention of a time frame or a counter of days ticking down to tell when its getting close. i've always...
  9. SP - Battles & Sieges Hideout attacks

is there some way we can change who or what troop to take when attacking hideouts? if i was on an important mission to clear a bandit hideout, i would not take my weakest troops, but that is what happens most times in my game. me, 3 companions, and the rest recruits not the palatine guards or...
  10. No Wars?

double clicked bannerlord to play earlier this evening. see it says 1.4.1 rather than 1.4.0 like i've been seeing. load my game. have been playing for a few hours, have just reached clan level 3. have myself a nice war party of 123, and 2 companions with 85 each. start looking for a castle to...
  11. SP - Economy Trade Skill 125-Artisan Community

currently running a new game. my character is level 13 with clan level 2 with 215 renown. took artisan community perk at 125- each profitable shop gives +1 renown. this is broken...i think...unless i'm not doing something right or its not explained well enough. have been at 215 renown for 5 game...
  12. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Disciplinarian

trying to raise and promote troops from bandits, want to get the steppe and forest bandits up to the max level but cant. says i need Disciplinarian perk. should be somewhere early if not first under Leadership ability, but i cannot find it......bug or code problem?
Back
Top Bottom