Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Main Menu Only Has: "Options", "Credits", "Endgame" I cannot play the game at all.

Figured it out, the file in documents was set to read only for some reason?

Changed that setting and it works now.

Thank you for your help.
  2. Resolved Main Menu Only Has: "Options", "Credits", "Endgame" I cannot play the game at all.

Checked to see if the other modules are in the Modules folder and they are present as well.
  3. Resolved Main Menu Only Has: "Options", "Credits", "Endgame" I cannot play the game at all.

Also checked the Steam launch options, it is empty.
  4. Resolved Main Menu Only Has: "Options", "Credits", "Endgame" I cannot play the game at all.

Ok, I tried that, and it still shows just Native as ticked.... and this is after a complete reinstall...
    https://ibb.co/mqr8v9L
  5. Resolved Main Menu Only Has: "Options", "Credits", "Endgame" I cannot play the game at all.

Hmmm ill have to check when I'm home.

When I was looking into that yesterday... what I remember...

Launch game through steam and it brings up the game launcher.

Then when I clicked mods... I see the modules but I cannot select the other modules?

I appreciate you
  6. Resolved Main Menu Only Has: "Options", "Credits", "Endgame" I cannot play the game at all.

Thanks for the reply! I really appreciate the help.

I use steam and just hit the launch game button.

How would I check the launching options?

Thanks again.
  7. Resolved Main Menu Only Has: "Options", "Credits", "Endgame" I cannot play the game at all.

Does no one else have this issue? I cannot find any other thread with this issue. I have no crash and therefore no crash files to upload.

I am really desperate to play the game.
  8. Resolved Main Menu Only Has: "Options", "Credits", "Endgame" I cannot play the game at all.

The game isn't crashing, just no option to actually play the game?
    I have tried verifying files through Steam... same result.

I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game.. same result.

I haven't seen anyone else with this issue in the forums.

I have played for 135 hours, and would really like to continue. It has been a really enjoyable experience.

Thanks.
  9. Resolved Main Menu Only Has: "Options", "Credits", "Endgame" I cannot play the game at all.

How to Reproduce: Launch Game... Main Menu only has three choices... and none of them are to play the game. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A Media/Screenshots: https://ibb.co/kMJWXcK Version: 1.4.1 Installed community-made modifications: None Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: GTX 980ti CPU...
Back
Top Bottom