Search results for query: *

1. Acerock

Need More Info Can't start the game from Steam Launcher, immediately crashes in cmapaign map

@Acerock Can you navigate to the folder below and can you move the files named "steam.target" and "gdk.target" to another folder that is not related with the game and try launching again to see if the launcher comes on 1.5.8?
    ...\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\Native
    This seems to have worked, however there is no Sand Box mode at the menu, not sure if this is a 1.5.9 feature or not, but i was able to start a new campaign and move on the campaign map etc.
  2. Acerock

Need More Info Can't start the game from Steam Launcher, immediately crashes in cmapaign map

i justr tried rolling back to 1.5.7 and the game will boot up from the Steam Launcher now, however it's less than ideal. at least i can start a new campaign now.
  3. Acerock

Need More Info Crashing since 1.5.8 Upgrade

Definitely 1.5.8 issue. I went back to 1.5.7 and have been playing for a while now.
    i just rolled back to 1.5.7 and got it to run, but i'll have to restart my playthrough since sandbox mode doesn't seem to be available anymore.
  4. Acerock

Resolved Game Crashes shortly after launch

Yeah I wasn't getting the crash builder except for one of the last times I tried. Like, I tried it again yesterday and it did the same thing so I have no idea what could be doing this.
    i can get the game to boot up when i click the Bannerlord.exe from the directory folder, but it crashes as soon as i move on the campaign map.
  5. Acerock

Summary: Two days ago i had a crash and reported it. I have been using the 1.5.9beta branch. I tried restarting the game, but not immediately, only after taking a break. The Steam Launcher would not come up. I tried rolling back to 1.5.8 and the Launcher still would not come up. I tried...
  6. Acerock

Are you using any mods?
    Is this hidden folder empty? C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\crashes
    Can you please elaborate on "Cannot even get the game to start"? EX. The launcher won't come up. When I hit "Play" it crashes or nothing happens. etc.
    When I hit "play" out of the Steam Launcher, the app opens to boot up, then goes away. I don't get an error message or the bug reporting utility. It just actgs as if I never tried to run the game. The launcher doesn't apear, nothing, just the icon in the task bar for a few seconds, then gone. I did, at the suggestion of another user, try running the game by directly clicking on Bannerlord.exe from the C:\ Drive which actually got it to run in safe mode and then again in regular mode, but the game crashed immediately once i tried to move on the campaign map. I was at least able to use the crash reporting tuility this time though. 2021-03-21_18.47.36_99e45cc56397a554b44337c8ae75b2d1 is the crash report identifier
  7. Acerock

In Progress Crash on startup

Did you try launching the game from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\Bannerlord.exe
    so i tried that got the game to boot up in safe mode. tried again and it all seemed okay but as soon as i had my party leave the city i was in, game locke dup.
  8. Acerock

Resolved Crash upon start-up (1.5.9)

I am having the same issue even after rolling back to 1.5.8 and i can't even get the game to run or start the crash bug reporter.
  9. Acerock

Summary: Every time I start to run the app, the game begins to load and then give me a weird error message stating that," the application has faced a problem. We need to collect the necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload these files now?" and then it gives me a yes or no option. I have tried clean uninstalling a reinstalling, I have tried installing the extra dependencies, I have verified my steam game files and their integrity. I have no idea what else I can do so any help would be appreciated!!
    How to Reproduce: I can take a video and share it, it happens every time I try and run the game.
    Scene Name
    (if related): Opening load in scene
    Media (Screenshots & Video): I have and can email.
    Computer Specs:
    GPU: GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER
    GPU Driver Version: 461.72
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10900 CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.81 GHz
    RAM: 32.00 GB
    Motherboard: MSI Z490-A PRO
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): hybrid 1TB SSD/ 4TB HDD
    i am having a similar issue but i'm not even getting the bug reporter utility. i was having crashes after long play sessions earlier this week but as of yesterday i cannot even get the game to start even after rolling back to an earleir version or a fresh install and checking that all my drivers are up to date.
  10. Acerock

In Progress Crash on startup

Summary: Whenever i start the game it crashes on startup. The game used to start and i could play i don't know when but at some point it started to crush at startup and please don't tell me to do these; I've already uninstalled and downloaded game about 4 times i already verified the game files from steam about 7 times I deleted config files and i also looked if i was missing dependencies and I'm not missing any of them, please help me don't leave this topic ignored.

it is the latest version, the thing is happening for 5 months or more.

How to Reproduce:
    Scene Name (if related):
    Media (Screenshots & Video):
    Computer Specs:
    GPU: GeForce GTX 1060
    GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.6140
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i-7-8750H CPU @ 2.20 GHz (12CPUs), ~2.2GHz
    RAM: 8192MB RAM
    Motherboard:
    Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD
    I'm having the same issue as well. It don't even get as far as the nexus menu, it just crashes immedtiately. i've reinstalled with a clean install, no mods. drivers are up to date as well.
  11. Acerock

Crashing When Entering Battanian towns

i just went to Beta 1.4.1 and already i have crashed to desktop three times when entering Battanian villages or cities. Anyone else seeing that too?
  12. Acerock

Do people like Smithing as a concept

i like it as a concept but i never find it a good use of time. if anything it seems like an okay early game means of smelting cheap stuff for raw materials to sell. but grinding low level gear to get to the high level gear isn't very fun and i don't have a good idea of what actions to take in order to build up to being able to forge good weapons. perhaps making a Smith companion be able to work in a smithy you own could produce the highest level gear for you? kind of like using the Smith companions like the Swift companions to run your caravans but only for your workshops. and they can level up their smithing and get to a point where they produce top level gear for you and your field companions.
Back
Top Bottom