Search results for query: *

1. Warlord123123

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Video Review by IGN

6/10 is a fair score I reckon. Hopefully, devs (especially their managers) take this into account.
  2. Warlord123123

SP - Economy New building type - Ports

Here's an idea that probably never will be made: Core functionality: Coastal cities can build ports that serve as a prosperity-boosting building (via trading) and provide fish as a resource. Additional (raw ideas): Shipyard building. Can be used to build ships that take you across the sea...
  3. Warlord123123

Delete

Edit: nevermind
  4. Warlord123123

State of the main quest

Haven't really played the campaign and the main quest for a long, long time now. Just tested 1.7.0 sandbox with 20 or so hours, saw that gameplay is more robust and not as empty (but still empty if not for the mods :) ), but the question was raised .. is the story campaign worth it now? Should...
  5. Warlord123123

SP - General Any plans for improved animations?

Hi, Are there any plans to improve animations in the game? I mean, the game already looks like a last-gen game, but animations are the worst, reminds me of Skyrim. Cant be compared with Chivalry 2, which came out this year... combat-wise as well, but that's another topic. Maybe somebody has...
  6. Warlord123123

Minor clan diplomacy configuration

Hi, So I created a few minor clans, but how can I specify their relationship with other world? For kingdoms you can do it in the kindom.xml, but for minor clans? Like Hidden hand is an enemy to all three imperial factions, can anyone please tell me where to configure this?
  7. Warlord123123

Minor clan diplomacy

Hi, So I created a few minor clans, but how can I specify their relationship with other world? For kingdoms you can do it in the kindom.xml, but for minor clans? Like Hidden hand is an enemy to all three imperial factions, can anyone please tell me where to configure this?
  8. Warlord123123

Quests, dialogue and story updates

Hi, Anyone has any information if we will get more quests, more (and most importantly better) dialogues, more lore within the game and a decent story? I am sorry, but now it feels that RPG (ROLE playing) part of the game is just a afterthought and that there's no quest & story designer at the...
Back
Top Bottom