Search results for query: *

• Users: Sh1mbo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sh1mbo

In Progress -5 million years to investage neretzes folly

Summary:i dont know if is related to a bug i got earlier(the earlier bug was that i fail the knife asociates captured by bounty hunters, but counts as a success), i just check my quest and saw this bug How to Reproduce:dunno Have you used cheats and if so which:as far i remember i dint use...
  2. Sh1mbo

Resolved helmet issue

Summary: i have this issue in the beta 15.9 also in the main brach 1.5.8, i have to say that not all but the majority of helmets in game are having this problem, EDIT: i also found that the only affected by this bug are male characters How to Reproduce:playing Scene Name this issue is in MP maps...
  3. Sh1mbo

why the heavy steppe recurve bow is worst than the steppe recurve bow

maybe is some kind of in-game balance, but i dont know why the heavy recurve bow is a liitle bit worst and more expensive than the sttepe recurve bow, or maybe because both bows are from different culture. i know that warbands heavy bows where slower but gives you a faster missile speed but you...
  4. Sh1mbo

Resolved Sleepy Hollow Bug

im having this funny bug when i enter in the photo mode after playing in first person, it happends on foot, horse, with bows, and melee weapons My specs: OS windows 10 pro GPU Vega 11 CPU Ryzen 5 2400g RAM Adata 12 Gb(2 Gbs reserved as V-Ram) 2400mhz Board Asus A-320M-K i have the latest...
  5. Sh1mbo

In Progress Captain battle, units adopting square formation instead of skern

i found this bug twice, in the island of deriad and in the dessert village(not jawwali) for some reason when i choose my units to adopt the skern formation they choose the square formations, it happened to me the first time with sturgia, after the match i validate my files in steam but later i...
  6. Sh1mbo

The old (and good) command keys

To devs: There are a posibility in the near future to bring back the old command keys? At least for MP, its really a pain to face your enemy in a direction. Happy new year!
  7. Sh1mbo

Resolved Barricades need a fix

This is an issue i found on mostly siege scenes/maps. Many barricades are lowerer than the shortest player and makes the arrow slits useless, also the barricade hitboxes are a liitle bit buggy, the following pics are an example, but there are barricades lowerer than that.
  8. Sh1mbo

Barricades redesing

This is an issue i found on mostly siege scenes/maps. Many barricades are lowerer than the shortest player and makes the arrow slits useless, also the barricade hitboxes are a liitle bit buggy, the following pics are an example, but there are barricades lowerer than that.
  9. Sh1mbo

King Harlaus in Super Smash?

Please Taleworlds make it real!!
  10. Sh1mbo

MP mounted and archers /recruit/rabble/peasant units

One of my main issues with the MP in Bannerlords is that you can play as a cataphract or as a khan guard since round 1, but if you aren't good enough or you are new and are learning the game, it mostly likely that you will run out of gold and you will be forced you to use the basic unit from...
  11. Sh1mbo

In Progress Reporting bug with the northen light harness

i want to report this bug it has been present in my game since the 1.4.3 when i buy the harness, the harnnes position is set a little bit way back in the horse is not a horse issue because i have tried with dessert, khuzait and battanian horses and it still present, i play in a custom low-medium...
  12. Sh1mbo

Resolved 1.5.0 Reporting bug can not use Freecam when im death and before sieges

Since the last patch when i die in battle or try to lay my siege engines im unable to move freely with the WASD keys, but i can use the free cam in the the campaing map My specs: OS windows 10 pro GPU Vega 11 CPU Ryzen 5 2400g RAM Adata 12 Gb(2 Gbs reserved as V-Ram) 2400mhz Board Asus A-320M-K...
  13. Sh1mbo

SP - General Siege Tower bug? im reporting it

Sorry if this thread is in the wrong place, but i have this bug/issue in a moving siege tower, you can climb the ladder but i cant move to the p,to there this weird animations like he is still in the ladder, this happens in campaign and in custom maps. PC specs: Ryzen 5 2400g Vega 11...
Back
Top Bottom