In Progress Captain battle, units adopting square formation instead of skern

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.5
Branch
Main
i found this bug twice, in the island of deriad and in the dessert village(not jawwali) for some reason when i choose my units to adopt the skern formation they choose the square formations, it happened to me the first time with sturgia, after the match i validate my files in steam but later i found again the same issue with the empire units, in the screen captures are from the second time, it happened me in the 3 matches, you can see clearly that im using skern formation and the units are in square, even when im use F1 to place them on the map

My specs:
OS windows 10 pro
GPU Vega 11
CPU Ryzen 5 2400g
RAM Adata 12 Gb(2 Gbs reserved as V-Ram) 2400mhz
Board Asus A-320M-K

i have the latest version of radeons software

It might happening because of a bug, which brokes the formation if you try to give a command on an uneven place like rocks or a wall etc. Can you try on a flat surface first?
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

as far i remember it happened to me when i try to lay my troops on the wooden plattform that is on the bridge in the deriad map and in the other map was near the yurt, there was a wooden fence and i try to lay my archers near the fence, but i will try to replicate it, laying my troops on the same spots in future matchs

Back
Top Bottom