Search results for query: *

• Users: limier
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. limier

In Progress [Issue] [Bug] As faction leader, player don't earn/lose rep when granting fiefs to faction's lords.

I won the vote and became the new faction leader of Sturgia after the king death. Then I noticed a bug, when the vote to grant fiefs to other faction's lords pops in, and I picked one of the lords, there was no gain or loss of reputation with the lords involved in the vote. Is it just me or...
  2. limier

let us choose the size and pick our own troops for caravans + no companion needed. Please.

"Kun the swift has been taken prisoner by the steppe bandits" how many times did we see that message... This could be solved by allowing the player to choose the size and the type of troops, like a garrison. Why do we need to take a companion to operate it? Why don't we just have a caravan...
  3. limier

Killing Faction Leader Consequence

I joined sturgia and then i shooted Raganvad in his back with a crossbow in front of his men. He died. Will there be some consequences when you friendly fire other Lords / faction Leader etc?
  4. limier

Make your unoccupied clan members hold in your own settlements if you have at least one.

I have 2 towns and one castle and when one of my clan member is defeated or just disbanded his army, I need to travel more than half of the map to reach them. Please, make them available in my own settlements... this is not currently a good gamer experience as it is.
  5. limier

[Suggesion] why the troops tier does not match their armors and weapons tier?

So i decided to create 2 threads about the tier system of Bannerlord, one for the tier system apply to the player and here is the one for the troops. right now the tier of the troops do not match the armor / weapon tier they wear. for example, here is a picture of a Sturgian archer Tier 4 and...
  6. limier

[Suggesion] the game is base on tier system (clans, troops, armors...) why not the player?

Bannerlord is based on a tier system (with 6 tiers for each one) : Clan : the clan that have the higher tier have the best chance to be eligible for fief votes + they have more troops. troops : the troops have a tier that go from 1 to 6, the higher is the tier, the stronger is the unit and...
  7. limier

Spend less time baybysitting towns

Could be great to spend less time babysitting towns, cities that are producing foods stuff are starving when you increase the number of caravans because they buy all the food. example : Argoron with the fish. you constantly need to buy and inject food into the market to prevent the garrison to...
  8. limier

Be able to order your troops to attack a precise ennemy

for example tell your cavalry to attack only the horse archers or the enemy cavalry, or both, etc.
  9. limier

Bug : Can't increase leadership or charm skills for companions in any way. edit : increase trade skills is done. (1.4.0 beta)

the companion leading caravan need to be able to earn skills in trade. the governor of your towns and castles need to be able to earn skills in leadership and charm. creating and managing caravan still doesn't improve your trading skills either. edit : trading skills for companion is fixed in...
  10. limier

Bug : power indicator is not increasing persuasion effect

when persuading a lord, the power indicator does not affect the chance to persuade him. for example, if you have a larger and better army than him, the power indicator is shown as higher than him, but this doesn't change your chance to convice him to change his side for your faction.
  11. limier

Bug : Can't free your companions in jail. edit : imprisoned by a minor lord faction

after your companions are imprisoned by a minor lord faction, you can't take them back when they are in jail. even if the realms are at peace. edit : i saw mine companion set free after the peace is sign and they have been imprison by regular major faction lord, but i think the bug is active...
Back
Top Bottom