Killing Faction Leader Consequence

Users who are viewing this thread

I joined sturgia and then i shooted Raganvad in his back with a crossbow in front of his men.

He died.

Will there be some consequences when you friendly fire other Lords / faction Leader etc?

I joined sturgia and then i shooted Raganvad in his back with a crossbow in front of his men.

He died.

Will there be some consequences when you friendly fire other Lords / faction Leader etc?
No, the characters are brainless, don't have personality and absolutely no soul , you can marry Ira kill her mother and she remains you devoted wife. I don't even understand why this game have characters.
I'm short, this game don't have any kind of AI.

No, the characters are brainless, don't have personality and absolutely no soul , you can marry Ira kill her mother and she remains you devoted wife. I don't even understand why this game have characters.
I'm short, this game don't have any kind of AI.

hahah , now I wonder, if we can just join a kingdom, make good relationship with every lords
then accidentally" kill the ruler/emperor, then he/she die, and I got voted as a new ruler

hahahaha I am so evil

Nope, congratulations of you first assassination! They will have an election to choose a new ruling Clan, if you are more advanced/powerful it could even be your clan!

BTW you can do this to anyone just fight bandits near them on the map and they'll join in, then uh-oh! Works for singling up a spouse! Maybe sound mean but now that we need the best spouses for good governors it's a useful trick! :razz:

Nope, congratulations of you first assassination! They will have an election to choose a new ruling Clan, if you are more advanced/powerful it could even be your clan!

BTW you can do this to anyone just fight bandits near them on the map and they'll join in, then uh-oh! Works for singling up a spouse! Maybe sound mean but now that we need the best spouses for good governors it's a useful trick! :razz:

but it doesn't always kill , right?? if I shoot them with arrow, he could be just wounded, there's only a small chance he will die in battle
so I have to keep trying until he die.....

Back
Top Bottom