Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Ranged units retreating when using Advance command

This happens to me as well but I also notice infantry like to look the away from the enemy sometimes when I tell them to form a shield wall. The retreating archers is far more frequent though.
  2. Need More Info Game freezes on world map on the same day and time of day on all saves and new campaigns. Re-validated game files, beta and stable branches dont fix.

I thought I narrowed it down to the CompanionOverhaul mod since my test save made it past Day 39 but it still randomly crashes with the exact same crash window regardless of which mods I enable or enable that made it in my test save that now crashes. I am going to give up for now and wait for new updates to the game and the mods or new mods to replace the current ones and try again one day.
  3. Need More Info Game freezes on world map on the same day and time of day on all saves and new campaigns. Re-validated game files, beta and stable branches dont fix.

The next logical step from here would be to enable, say, half of your mods (20 or so.) If the game crashes, you know the offending mod is one of those 20. If it doesn't crash, then it's in the other half.

Then disable 10 and leave 10 running, then disable 5 and leave 5 running, etc etc until you narrow down the mod that is causing the crashes.
    might take me a while, but I have nothing better to do ha ill get on it
  4. Need More Info Game freezes on world map on the same day and time of day on all saves and new campaigns. Re-validated game files, beta and stable branches dont fix.

Hey, I'm not with Taleworlds at all, but if you're getting a Null Reference error, the game (or a mod) is trying to reference something that isn't there. Have you tried disabling all mods to rule out the game itself?
    Ill do that right now but I dont think the game saves will load at all but I can make a new campaign and see what happens when I wait a couple in game weeks

Base game worked, waited in town for over a month and got bored. Base game seems to be just fine.
  5. Need More Info Game freezes on world map on the same day and time of day on all saves and new campaigns. Re-validated game files, beta and stable branches dont fix.

Its a new campaign, no new mods or updates its just the same mods I have had for a while. Just made a new game and it keep happening. I had a very good start with this new campaign so I really want to keep it but when trying to travel from Lycaron towards Rhotae it freezes, even if I take...
Back
Top Bottom