Search results for query: *

1. Caravan ambush

Does anyone enjoy doing this quest anymore? I much preferred it when I had a challenge and fun of fighting a massive group of sea raiders/forest bandit/etc instead of these (75 unit capped) ransackers/pillagers that flee as soon as your units clashes with them. The only reason I do them now is...
  2. Question on garrison loss to lack of food

When you lose garrison unit to starvation, is it still random or is it the lowest leveled unit/something else? On another note, although not as much, cities still seem to struggle with food in the late game or is it just me.
  3. SP - General Lvl 200 Medicine Perk "Physician of People"

Surely having to get to level 200 in a perk should be more rewarding, 3/4 perk selection is for governers, that's fine, those perks give good bonuses for settlements. But the main problem is that the one that the player/surgeon could use is for a 30% chance of fatal wound recovery of T1/2...
  4. What does Village Hearths even do?

Apart from food supply difference in food supply that I read from a different thread. What does it even do? In my games, a village with higher hearth can still make less than a village with lower hearth.. And whilst we're on the subject.. How do you make a village make more money?
  5. SP - General Creating a new party with member's that are not in your party

So tired of creating a new party for your clan only to have the leader walk at 1.0 speed (from what I assume is caused by food/item weight) on the world map and getting chased down and captured by looters. Can we make it so when you create a new party, that leader get a number of level 1 troops...
  6. SP - Quests "Train troops for ..."

Currently you can't proceed with starting the quest when pressing "I heard you may need some help" when you have too many troops. It should be allowed to move onto the next dialogue even if this is true and the game should give two options where the first option for the player to offer help is...
  7. SP - General Minimum peace period

Can we have some kind of set time frame of peace after 2 kingdoms makes peace? In my current game, we finally beat the Vlandians back and got a decent tribute offer but it only last one week in game because we went into a war with the North and West Empire and I guess the AI saw that as a good...
  8. Resolved Settlement tracker on world map 'untracks' after settlement is sieged

Summary: Settlement tracker on world map 'untracks' after settlement is sieged/raided How to Reproduce: Track a settlement, once settlement has been sieged or raided, the tracker unmarks itself Have you used cheats and if so which: No Scene Name (if related): World Map Media (Screenshots &...
  9. Resolved Caravan being runned after companion's death

One of my companion who was being used as a caravan leader died of old age. The caravan continued to be operational after his death (moving around map/giving income) instead of disbanding.
  10. Favorite and Least Favorite Minor Clan and why?

Just curious to see the results, especially for the least favorite minor clan. I personally feel that the Hidden Hand are a complete joke and was only put in to make use of the throwing knives. Units are pretty weak and seem to lose morale quickly. Only good for bolstering numbers as meat...
  11. Resolved Banu Qild and Banu Qaraz has the same banner symbol

Minor issue as stated in title
  12. Resolved Desert Bandit Upgrade (Harami -> Faris)

To upgrade a Nomad Bandit to Harami, 1 warhorse is needed. After, to upgrade a Harami to an Aserai Faris, another warhorse is needed. This means a total of 2 warhorse was used. This might be due to the fact that, unlike every other bandit tree where the Tier 4 bandit (Raider, Highwayman, Sea...
  13. SP - General Companions stats suggestion

Some stats that companions have are dependent on the companion's culture. For example, Spicevendor = Aserai, Swift = Khuzait, Smith = Valandia, Falcon = Aserai. Could we have more or randomly generated companions who have those unique stats, for role-playing purposes where the player (such as...
  14. Resolved Perks that give garrison benefit doesn't work on castles

Governors that have perks affecting settlement numbers (increase militia rates/decrease garrison troop wages/others) doesn't seem to work on castles. Tried over multiple saves with different companions. It does however work for towns.
  15. Perks that reduce cost for garrison doesn't work for castles? (1.5.2)

Anybody notice this? ^ Perks are implemented according to bannerlordperks.com But when I select the same governor for a castle and read the cost output, it doesn't change but for town it does.
  16. How does tribute work

Does anyone know how Peace/Tribute currently work? Seems abit strange to me when we are winning the war on every point apart from 'casualty' and we are the one that's going to pay tribute if we propose peace. At the time of the screenshot, we also have waaay more prisoners than (3) listed...
  17. In Progress Unused units being used

Western empire was defeated with no lands before 'destroy the Western Empire' quest showed. I looked for Garios to defeat him so that part of the quest will complete and the Western Empire becomes defeated properly when he switches to another empire faction. Found him and in his army was a lot...
  18. Clans having too many babies

It's great that other clans are starting to build their families... But can we tone it down a little? lol Maybe make them have a cooldown / set limit / based of family amount of fief, wealth, power Game day is around the 400days mark.. all kids are around 3-4y/o
  19. Resolved Mercenaries/Armed Traders can be hired in town/keep

Summary: If the town's garrison has mercenaries or armed traders, these units like any other have a chance of spawning as guarding/patrolling units when you 'walk around town'. These units are hire-able just like those in the tavern. Hiring them does not remove them from the garrison or affect...
  20. SP - General Changing siege battles to something different

The city maps in Bannerlord are extremely detailed and amazing. And if all cities are going to get unique maps... It would be a shame to only use 20% of the map for sieges. Namely, the outside of the city and it's walls. Why not use the whole city? Have fights lead all the way towards the Keep...
Back
Top Bottom