Search results for query: *

1. Djordje Milanovic

Call Of Duty 6:Modern Warfare 2

i have been playing this game for a week now,its realy grate so i wanted to know who plays call of duty 6:modern warfer 2?
  2. Djordje Milanovic

just want to ask

just wanted to ask is there a mod for m&b 1.011 whit rome,grece & egypt at the same time?
  3. Djordje Milanovic

questions about the mod

i have a feew questions about the mod: when will the mod be finished? why don't you upload the mod on mbrepository?
  4. Djordje Milanovic

MOD help

i am thinking of downloading the mod called kill the infidel so i am here to ask you should i waist 450 mb on this mod,is this mod good?
  5. Djordje Milanovic

aliens/UFO

here will be talking storyes about UFOs & alines
  6. Djordje Milanovic

2012 end of the world?

many say that the world will end on 21th decembre 2012 what do you guys think?
  7. Djordje Milanovic

games simmilar to mount & blade?

are there some simmilar games to mount & blade that can work on configuration: 848 mhz 128 mb ram 4 mb video card
  8. Djordje Milanovic

what is the best musket mod?

what is the best musket mod,whit cannons,pistols and muskets?
  9. Djordje Milanovic

300 mini mod

i have downloaded the 300 mini mod and when i play ther are the old kingdoms from regular mount & blade,the map is old,some wepons and armours are old too what to do?
  10. Djordje Milanovic

how to add cannons

me and my friend are making a mod,and i need help,how to add a cannon?
  11. Djordje Milanovic

can you be a solider in mount and blade?

i have been playing older versions of mount and blde,butt now i downloaded the trial of 1.011v butt now i am bored of being the comander so can you be a solider i mount and blade(any version)?
  12. Djordje Milanovic

is there any way of playing mount & blade online? if there is please tell me how to play online
  13. Djordje Milanovic

mount and blade configuration

help!!! i just downloaded trial of mount and blade 1.011 and when i get into a battle it all starts laging my computer configuration is: NVDIA Gforce 6200 512 RAM 1.4 ghz can you tell me what should be the configurations in the game so i can play whitout lags thanks :D
  14. Djordje Milanovic

Mods for mount & blade 0.202

here you can post mods for mount and blade 0.202
  15. Djordje Milanovic

source codes

can you give me source codes for custom battle mod and rise of nationalism mod :?:
  16. Djordje Milanovic

HELP!!!!!

please help me. can i play a custom battle mod whit rise of nationalisam mod (custom battle whit new wepons,sounds,soldier,armours...)
  17. Djordje Milanovic

PRVI I DRUGI SRPSKI USTANAK MOD!!!!!

If anyone is interested to make  a mod of 1. & 2. Serbian Uprising.War against Serbian Uprisers and Otoman empire. contact me on PM for more Info's and details
  18. Djordje Milanovic

CUSTOM BATTLE MOD FOR MOUNT & BLADE 1.003

Hello.I have tried to play custom battle mod for 1.010/1.011 on 1,003 butt it wont work.So I ask can yuo make custom battle mod for mount and blade v.1.003?
Back
Top Bottom