Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Game keeps on crashing, unplayable

Hello, can you please share a save file in which we can reproduce the issue. You can upload the file to the cloud system and share the link with me via DM. Please make sure the save file is un-modded.
    Sorry for the late reply. I had put the game aside for the time being. Playing on GeforceNow, I'm not sure I can reach my save files.
  2. Resolved Game keeps on crashing, unplayable

Unplayable, today, 05.05.2020. Games crashes after less than 1 minute on saves. When will this be patched?

What happens?

Whenever I load a more advanced save (usually one in which I already have a kingdom, several cities, etc) I can play for 1 minute or less, whatever I do. After around 1 minute or sometimes less, the game freezes and eventually crashes to desktop. The crash doesn't seem to appear on a new save, I've tried creating several new ones.

Hardware: GeForce Now user
  3. Resolved [e1.2.0] Gamebreaking: World map freeze, CTD without crash uploader

Can confirm that this issue still happening today, 29.04. Game crashed once and then began crashing after 20seconds or so after loading the campaign map. No mods used, playing of GeForceNow.
  4. Need More Info Constant crashing

Today the game has started acting up again. A crash occurs after 20 seconds or so after loading the campaign map. Nothing I do changes it, whether I interact with any menu or tab or settings. It is worth mentioning that this consistent crashing only occurs on longer campaigns. Mine appeared...
  5. Resolved Game keeps on crashing, unplayable

GeforceNow user here.

I can confirm that happened to me today. The game literally crashed after 1 minute or even less of gameplay and has been doing that ever since. Any solution? Does limiting the fps work? I already have it down to max 60.

I know this is an Early Access and all that, but the price was pretty steep as well. Out of the 80h hours I have now, 40h have been spent replaying stuff that got broken because of a bug.
  6. The ever-present marriage issue

Hello everyone! Thanks for the replies and suggestions.

I have found some sort of fix for those who, like myself, play on GeForce Now. What I've done is, since I have an older Asus ROG at home (2015ish), is I installed the game on the older laptop, even though it could barely open it. I downloaded the console mode, low-ed everything in settings so I could enter the game, changed my in-game age with the command, saved and exited. I suppose it could work on a lot of other PCs or laptops, the game doesn't even have to be playable. You just need to load the campaign map, open the console, enter the command, and done.

On re-entering the game via GeForceNow, you obviously won't have the console still available, but the age is fine now. I know this is not a solution in and of itself and is rather troublesome, but for me, it worked in the sense that I don't have to replay 40ish hours. Better to lose 50 mins than 40h, I guess.

On the other hand, my characters seem to be extremely active, I already have 5 children, lol.
  7. The ever-present marriage issue

Hello everyone! I'm currently on my 72nd hour of gameplay, on my second campaign. I had to abandon the first 30ish hours run because of the infamous 10 year limit on the main quest (yey). Now I'm having another campaign threatening problem: I can't seem to marry. My character is 42 by now, and...
Back
Top Bottom