Search results for query: *

1. Schlarkenstein

Resolved The ? cursor replaces the normal mouse cursor when right-clicking on impassable terrain.

This had been happening for a while and I wasn't sure why. I believe I have found how to easily recreate the issue now: Simply right-click on impassable terrain, such as a mountain or water, and the ? will now be your cursor until you right click on normal terrain again. (This was happening a...
  2. Schlarkenstein

Resolved 1.5.8 Project incorrect construction calculation - adding more money to reserve makes construction take longer

I was given a castle and the construction times are all out of whack - Originally this project said 9 days (Which was already incorrect due to having very low construction). I added money to the reserve and the amount of days went up: I added more money and the amount of days to complete went...
  3. Schlarkenstein

Preventive Medicine perk is broken and nearly acts like a cheat heal.

Preventive Medicine is a broken perk. It heals 30% of total health after every win no matter what. For example: Have 1% health and simulate battle and then win. You'll come out with 31% health. Go into another battle against 5 looters and win. You'll come out with 61% health This makes it...
  4. Schlarkenstein

SP - General 1.5.8. is currently spawning way too many Looters - But it created an interesting event! I think it should be added to the game.

I would actually enjoy an in-game event where the spawn rate of looters gets excessive for a short period of time and only in certain areas. - This could be due to high poverty or low security in the area. Or perhaps due to a war that has been on-going for too long. (Giving Kingdoms another...
  5. Schlarkenstein

In Progress Game will crash when saving a game if the name of the savefile is too long and then the text is selected

I reported this in a comment section but just in case this wasn't seen I'll post it here too: Steps: 1. Go to menu > Save game as > Create new save game 2. Name the game something like: "This is a test to see if the game crashes" or...
  6. Schlarkenstein

In Progress Lords that hate me (-100 relationship) are way to happy to see me (Big smile on their face)

Summary: If a lord has -100 relationship then they seem to always have a big smile on their face when engaging them in conversation. Only seems to happen with -100 relationship people. -99 to -1 seems to work fine (grumpy faces) How to Reproduce: Speak to someone who has a -100 relationship...
  7. Schlarkenstein

Resolved Game breaker: Game gets stuck after looters surrender. (Stuck on a dialogue screen - see photo)

Summary: The game gets stuck after looters surrender. After taking prisoners and their items, the game returns to the dialogue screen instead of going back to the world map. There is no way to get out of the dialogue screen at this point, (See photo). It says click to continue but clicking does...
  8. Schlarkenstein

Resolved Lords following an army all lose their party size information on the campaign map when disbanded

How to Reproduce: Disband an army with a few other lords inside when you're on the campaign map. (I disbanded them one by one, however it appears to still happen when pressing 'disband all' as well). Might also be relevant: Both times I have reproduced this, I have been near a Town and have...
  9. Schlarkenstein

Need More Info Bug - Initiating a battle returns to world map instead of battle options after asking about the “Battle of Pendraic”

Summary: Initiating a battle returns to world map instead of battle options after asking about the “Battle of Pendraic”. Have to re-engage the enemy party and not ask about the battle of pendraic to be able to attack them. How to Reproduce: 1. Engage an enemy party 2. Select: "Can you tell me...
  10. Schlarkenstein

Need More Info Never-ending loading screen (Before Siege defence)

Current Workaround: Disband the army that is following you and it will load into the siege just fine. Summary: I broke through to help my castle which was under siege. Once the AI was ready to attack I joined the fight. That is when the loading starts and doesn't stop for at least 10 minutes...
  11. Schlarkenstein

Any other single-player-only Warband fans absolutely loving captain mode?

I honestly think it is so so good and it will definitely move me to play online way more! I felt the normal custom game was fun at first but eventually quite underwhelming. (Similar to Warband online - could be great fun if everyone is the same skill or wanting to play seriously but it wasn't...
  12. Schlarkenstein

[Suggestion] Cattle follow you

This is another suggestion that has been used in Mods but hardly discussed. I remember when I first started playing M&B that I found it mighty hard and awfully confusing to herd cattle (Although I tried it within the 1st hour of playing) So the question is basic really, Should Cattle follow...
  13. Schlarkenstein

[Suggestion] More Options on Death

Riding full speed into battle and then getting instantly lanced (A fault on my part lol.. a bit too keen  :wink:) forcing your army into an instant retreat just doesn't cut it for me atm so i thought I'd put up a poll on any new Ideas of what happens after you've been knocked out in battle...
  14. Schlarkenstein

[Suggestion] Prisoners sell price dependant on rank

Just a basic Idea that has been used in a few mods, where people you take prisoner are worth more/less depending on their rank or skill e.g. Looter sells for 30denars Archer sells for 100denars Knight sells for 200denars For example.. Anyway I found this a helpful way to make ends meet without...
Back
Top Bottom