Need More Info Never-ending loading screen (Before Siege defence)

Users who are viewing this thread

Current Workaround: Disband the army that is following you and it will load into the siege just fine.

Summary:
I broke through to help my castle which was under siege. Once the AI was ready to attack I joined the fight. That is when the loading starts and doesn't stop for at least 10 minutes before I gave up. (All other loading screens take roughly 1-5 seconds)

Note for attached video: The horse loading thing stutters for a bit suggesting it was loading something... However, that only happens at the beginning. Afterwards it just 'runs' smoothly and nothing happens.

How to Reproduce: Steps I took:
Loaded game that I had started since E1.0... (It has been through 1.0.0,1.0.1,1.0.2, etc. and was just converted to 1.0.5)
After about a minute South Empire (I am a vassal) declared war with two other kingdoms.
An army besieged my castle.
I used my influence to start an Army. (They did not reach me in time)
I break through to help my castle (Alone, with none of my Army attached)
Waited for the enemy AI to attack
Joined battle.... Loading screen.

Settlement Name: Utheliam Castle
Media:
Version: e1.0.5
Computer Specs
:
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 960M
CPU: i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz
RAM: 16Gb
Motherboard: GL552VW
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 120GB SSD

Last edited:
I have the same problem too,as I see in forum there are many players who's gettin this error. This is an important thing to fix, I hope TaleWorlds gonna fix that asap.

Disband the army you are leading and the battle will load, happened to me as well. This have been reported I believe

I'll give that a go, thanks:..... CONFIRMED.. Disbanding the army worked:
Hopefully it's a fixable problem then.

I thought that might be the case. But I just spent all that influence though! Damn...

Yea happens to me as well. I reported it a while ago too. I hope this gets fixed next patch ?

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom