Search results for query: *

1. My trebuchets aren't killing anyone in the siege what are my men lobbing at?

I've seen them hit walls and do damage, but not very often.
  2. console commands..

3. What do you think about the Looters scene loading every time you interact with them? (POLL)

Having more dialog options with a skill check kind of system would add much needed life to these interactions.
  4. Do the developers even care? MP is about to be empty for good.

They got a plan! Have some goddamn faith!
    The voice of Dutch in my mind with my morning coffee.

I gave you all . . .
  5. Do you think the world map needs more features - like roads?

Not sure if it's possible, but it would be nice to begin with no roads and rulers have to build and upgrade them. If it can't be done like that starting with some dirt trails that can be upgraded would be nice.

Not a map feature but it'd be great to have ship battles akin to Assassin's Creed Odyssey.
  6. Adding Army attrition and exhaustion, improving the morale mechanic [Suggestion]

It would be nice if constant fighting would bring down morale, and resting in a city would raise it while the troops have "fun time". I could feed my troops dirt and keep high morale as long as we keep wining.
  7. Is beating a Lord at board games supposed to give +relation? (it didn't)

Sometimes I get no relation improvement and other times it's +1 or +3.
  8. The endless loop of trying to create your own kingdom.

@Concomitant I can't form a kingdom, because I don't have a castle or a city. I can't "complete" the main quest either, without one (declare as independent kingdom). Until I've actually taken a castle and declared myself a kingdom, I cannot form an army, as the "kingdom" tab is not available.
    You can join a faction help them take a castle/settlement, and my experience has been I get said location. Then you leave the faction and continue the main quest.

I joined Monchug and after a bit we simultaneously took Amprela and Myzea. Imagine my surprise when I got them both :party:

I stopped attempting to create my own kingdom for now, as it seems wonky in it's current state.
  9. Any Trading Tips?

I've found buying desert horses in the south and selling them in the north racks up the trade points nicely. Especially during wars.
  10. Arrow and weapon refill wagon flag in battle

I didn't even know there were arrow refill baskets but they are hard to find during most sieges.
  11. How do i destroy a Kingdom?

It's not implemented yet, as with many other features. Once they're done nerfing player income, perhaps they can look at actually adding this missing content!
    As a newbie to M&B with >700hrs in I would rather see content added first then balance later, but that's just me.
  12. What do u think is missing for this game to have a soul?

I was thinking how cool it would be if while you're in a settlement of a faction that declares war on your's it begins a street battle where your outnumbered and have to fight like Ned Stark in King's Landing.
  13. Sieging Issues?

They get a head start while you're making the siege camp. What you can do is pause the moment your cata/onger is ready and set it to stand by, causing to to not be on the map and then enemy to miss it's attack, then build another and repeat. When you have several, set them all out at once and they will destroy the enemy equips quickly, then the wall as you build whatever else you want.
    I had no idea, but I'm new to M&B.

Thanks for this tidbit of gold (y)
  14. Are 2 Billion Denar Tribute Demands Normal?

On my campaign Garios is the last member of the empire I haven't executed and he's bugged on the world map to where nobody can get to him lol
    Try enabling cheat and teleport to him, maybe that could work.
  15. Are 2 Billion Denar Tribute Demands Normal?

I like the idea of the faction still being there so you could try to restore it.
    Which is nice if one wants to, but I want to end Garios and executing him just negatively affects my rep and he gets replaced.

Edit: Heck I'd be okay if I could get him to join me. Anything to put an end to it.
  16. Are 2 Billion Denar Tribute Demands Normal?

If a faction has no territory they really need to join another or go mercenary. Garios in my current play has had nothing for years and just keeps annoying me.
  17. Resolved Gang Leader Needs Weapons Quest not Removing Weapons from Inventory

I had an issue where some of the one handed axes I had were the wrong type even though it wasn't supposed to matter. I much rather have this problem lol.
  18. So hows bannerlord??????

+1 come back in 10 years, you know the drill
    Could be much, much longer than 10 years for this person to play any game. Judging from the post.
  19. Almost two months into EA. Satisfied?

I spent 190 hours on both beta + singleplayer. In this two months, game became playable. I guess that was the plan. Before adding new stuff, old stuff must be working well, but ofcourse it depends does new stuff change old? Whatever, I feel like there is a another month will be spend on fixing and balancing current features. (Stop telling why do they even balance before fixing? there are ofcourse different type of developers)

Around end of june, we may start to see new features started to add to game and break saves again, screw economy again, bring snowball back. However, I'm willingly to test new features altough it screws my saves because every save I reach a point where I'm almost unstopable because I play on easiest. So I deleted my early saves already. I hope game will so much indepth in next 6-9months where we will be talking about mostly new added features.

Yea, I keep rerolling new characters I think I'm on #5 now.
  20. Almost two months into EA. Satisfied?

None of the above.

I'm new to the Mount&Blade universe and I'll add my 0.02 caps.

As of today I've played >600 hrs on Steam through the game sharing since my oldest bought the game. I found a new game that I adore so that's a win for me!

There are lots of issues and that is to be expected in EA. From what I've seen TW is doing a decent job working on the game. I do end up frustrated with the crashing issues every day, however, that will be gone soon (hopefully). I see lots of potential in numerous areas in the game and want to see them fleshed out asap because I want more M&B. Ship battles please(y)

If my financial situation was different I would happily pay for my own personal copy of the game, since I cannot play it when my son is on Steam :sad:
Back
Top Bottom