Search results for query: *

1. Rhythalion

Question for DX7 players

I recently upgraded my vid card so I can use DX9 graphics, they're so much better lol. Pity my screen is going dull though  :lol:

I got dull armour and bright trees too.
  2. Rhythalion

Australian and New Zealand Nations Cup Team!!

superhit1000 said:
    What's your in-game username?

Xavier_Galiron

I'm pretty new in Multi-player lol, so i don't mind if my stats are a bit poo to help out :wink:
  3. Rhythalion

Australian and New Zealand Nations Cup Team!!

Hey i'm from NZ.... any room left? lol.
  4. Rhythalion

Help : rescue prisoner from Unuzdaq castle

I had the same thing, with a prisoner I had to rescue in a cell.... but as i was leaving in disgust discovered if I stood back a bit and swung my mouse around, there was one tiny "spot" where I was actually able to talk to him and finish the quest.

Since then i've had this happen twice more, and been able to find the "spot" both times.
  5. Rhythalion

Slave trader

:lol: Thanks

I was/kinda still am a moderator for a forum for a Total War conversion mod, we had all sorts of issues with people playing the mod using steam, so when I saw this sig i thought it appropriate  :wink:
  6. Rhythalion

Slave trader

He means Ramun, all the others work fine  :smile:
  7. Rhythalion

The LOLLord's little tweaks for 1.105-1.113!!!!

:smile:

I was going to say "oh, I see the ransom prices change now depending on the men you are ransoming", is 50 still a base and then adjusted by modifiers?
  8. Rhythalion

Anyone feel the same as me?

Berserker Pride said:
    The Havok engine is now part of m&b.  So dynamic weapons like flails are possible.  Just not implemented into the code yet.

LOL

So when are Catapults, Trebuchets and Rams being added? Cause they would be cool :grin:
  9. Rhythalion

v1.113 arrives

Selcouth said:
    I feel sorry for whoever works at those steam offices:

Steamguy1: Come on dude wake up, you know we can't sleep and are forced to browse the internet for all eternity looking for game patches.
    Steamguy2: yeah yeah. I need some new camping gear let me quickly look at the Trailworlds website. Damn I accidentally clicked some Taleworlds google result. HOLY ****!! NEW 1.113 PATCH!!!
    Steamguy1: OHH GAWD!!! We must update it for steam before over 9000 violently angry gamers come to behead us and our children!!
    Streamguy1+2: *type type type

3 minutes and many broken fingers later

Steamguy1: We have survived another patch, and only 20 molotov cocktails were thrown through our window........hmmm.....Steamguy2?....NOOOOO

Steamguy2 has infact died from a very angry customer e-mail that he could only update warband 2 seconds after evrybody else, even though he was going to watch pr0n now anyways

Steamguy1: OH NOES!!! PATCH 1.114!!!

LOL

Note my Sig  :twisted:
  10. Rhythalion

Cheers LoLLord

Any ideas about the more ransom for prisoners? I see it doesn't work with 1.113 now?
  11. Rhythalion

Successfully defended an allies castle - why no loot/prisoners?

No, u just get no loot from castle sieges... its a "bug" thats been around for ages...... an odd one, as i'm sure those guys don't run up those ladders naked  :lol:
  12. Rhythalion

Warband 1.110 changelog

Must having something to do with the ownage i'm handing out to the other nations, who are all at war with Swadia and opening cans of whoopass on all the other lords  :lol:

My "friends" are all actually lords i've beaten multiple times in combat, captured and then set free  :roll: So that'll explain the negative numbers  :wink:
  13. Rhythalion

I must correct myself, the goods merchant money did indeed update after a day or so in-game, but those cows are still running away  :lol:

I'll double check what I did, i'll probably find I did something wrong  :roll:
  14. Rhythalion

Warband 1.110 changelog

LOL, it happens even when I talk to one of the lords that i'm "friends" with in my reports section  :lol:
  15. Rhythalion

Do these need a new game to take effect?

The cows following and more $ for goods merchant changes don't appear to work  :smile:

Isn't tweakMB not fully compatible with Warband as Sargoth is half-sunk in the ground when you enter it?
  16. Rhythalion

Warband 1.110 changelog

I just checked it, that issue is fixed with 1.111 without having to start a new game, Great!

Now theres some weird foreign language thing popping up everytime I interact with someone, three short words in some language with a negative number after it.

Odd :smile:
  17. Rhythalion

Warband 1.110 changelog

Found a problem (dunno if its new) where as a Swadian, I captured and got given Reyvadin, but now every time I go into the town (the options menu, not actually walking around) I get an error message saying

invalid troop ID - yadda yadda yadda, can't remember the numbers
    and something about a script to do with visiting the lady's.

I might just start a new game, especially with another patch just out after yesterdays one.
  18. Rhythalion

Warband 1.110 changelog

In some of the towers there is a gate winch, I was able to open the gate in my last siege by activating it.
  19. Rhythalion

Warband 1.110 changelog

New option in the reports menu

"View list of known lords by relation"

Haven't seen that one before  :grin:
Back
Top Bottom