Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Can Barter marriage of yourself and your sister even if effectively only yourself end up married.

Ok, Just managed to reproduce it. I was looking in my first marriage but it only happened in the second and third (Yeah her husband do not survive long). I just send the save file for the first. If needed I have save file before and after.
  2. Resolved Can Barter marriage of yourself and your sister even if effectively only yourself end up married.

I tried to reproduce the issue with the current build of the game using a save just before the second discussion with the future husband however this time the problem didn't happen. I see in the change log that marriage was touched so maybe they fixed it. If it happen again I will update this post.
  3. Resolved Can Barter marriage of yourself and your sister even if effectively only yourself end up married.

After starting both an alliance discussion and marriage discussion and going back to Lucon to barter my mariage. I was battering to marry both myself and Alte the sister you try to save at the start of the campaign. Luckely only myself seem to be married effectively in the end.
  4. Resolved Istiana dialogue "you shouldn't see this"

Hi, Thanks for your answer. I have only seen this problem once in my main campaign that I have finished when I wrote the first issue. I can try to reload the save and check if its still present, however I don't know if I just broke the state of the game (but not too much to make it unplayable) or other. I will try to reload the save when I go home with the updated Game. I always have the game, drivers and OS up to date.
  5. Resolved When besieging a castle and attacked by another army the attacker and defender seem to be inverted

Hi, I didn't play the game for some time. So I don't know.
  6. In Progress Big lagspikes and game using full cpu

Do you always have the lagspikes or only in huge battle of 600+ men?
    In my case I mainly see lagspikes in huge battle and nearly none for small to medium. However I know that this is a known problem in the game even if its getting better with the different upgrades.
  7. Resolved Istiana dialogue "you shouldn't see this"

So after a lot more our of game I managed to finish the quest to eliminate three kingdom and unify the empire I tried to speak to Istana again but always the same message." You shouldn't see this". Is this quest not finished or should I do something special?
  8. Resolved Land Taxes paid even if Ruler

For reference here is the revenue I get.
    Mount%20%26%20Blade%20II%20%20Bannerlord%20Screenshot%202020.05.11%20-%2021.27.48.34.png
  9. Resolved Land Taxes paid even if Ruler

Hi Checking today my financial balance. I have seen that I pay gold for Land Taxes without receiving anything. If I understand correctly, this policy should allow to get some money as the ruler clan and not pay money.
  10. Need More Info Game doesn't start and I've done a lot!

To my knowledge reinstall the game and delete the Documets/Mount and Blade folder should completely reset the game. If it doesn't work I have no other idea.
  11. Need More Info Game doesn't start and I've done a lot!

Hi,
    Have you tried to move / delete the "Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord" folder?
    The game save config files and save game there. I had a sound problem once and the only way to fix it was to delete all folder except the game saves. I hope this help.
  12. Resolved Massive Lag During Siege Battles

Siege clearly use more ressources than normal battle. With a 2080 Ti and a 9900k I have no problem with 500 vs 500 plain battle. However for siege there is shutter together with lower fps (from 45 to 15). However even with 45 fps there is a slight delay every second. The shutter seem to start after the breach when the ai automatically does a charge. It sometime get better after a 10 seconds or more possibly the time for the ai to pass the peak of instruction. For smaller battle the problem is still there but less perciptible.
  13. Resolved Istiana dialogue "you shouldn't see this"

Hi, In my current game when I discuss to Istiana and ask her about the task she answer me "you shouldn't see this". I assume this is a sign of beeing in a state that developper believe we should not be in. I'm in the phase of eliminating 3 kingdom and still have the bug I described here. Here...
  14. Need More Info Kranirog castle passing through the roof.

When walking on a roof inside Kranirog castle in a siege I went throught the roof and was stuck inside. Screenshot after the fall from the roof Here .
  15. Resolved All Bows on Horseback Perks Broken

I had the same experience I simply assumed this perk is not yet functional.
  16. Resolved Double Eliminate X with Y Conspiracy time out

Playing the game normally, I eliminated 2 out of the 3 faction (only Khuzait left) however the Arzagos's conspiracy timed out creating 3 new eliminate X quest but still keeping the previous eliminate X quest. Note that both Eliminate Khuzait quest do not have the same progression (-7 and -2).
  17. Resolved When besieging a castle and attacked by another army the attacker and defender seem to be inverted

version: 1.2.1 problem: When besieging an enemi castle and when the ennemi attack the besieging party the information in the prebattle screen is inconsistent. For illustration see the following screenshot. My correct flag is the one with the scale not Balkait. I'm Selun and correctly have 231...
  18. War declaration without my approval

I had the same situation of war declared on a kingdom I tried to have good reputation with. Or there is a bug or the message are not clear. In all cases I think a clearer message should be given of why a war start especially if you are a ruler.
  19. Need More Info Loss of influence when raiding a village (even going negative)

Thanks @Amen for the reference to the previous thread. I mainly raided villages because I read online it was one way to become hostile to a lord to be able to attack his Castle. I will need to check if now that I'm a ruler I can declare war to lords without raiding villages. In all cases, it should be marked more clearly and not become negative or if it become negative solve the bugs that happen when influence is negative.
  20. Need More Info Loss of influence when raiding a village (even going negative)

Summary: Doing a raid on Veron give an influence malus going even negative. Once negative disbanding an army will freeze the game because not enough influence. Example in the youtube video. How to Reproduce: Load the following save file save . Raid Veron and check influence. Version...
Back
Top Bottom