Resolved Can Barter marriage of yourself and your sister even if effectively only yourself end up married.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.4.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
After starting both an alliance discussion and marriage discussion and going back to Lucon to barter my mariage. I was battering to marry both myself and Alte the sister you try to save at the start of the campaign. Luckely only myself seem to be married effectively in the end.

640153601125CA912D2339272D8AE9836BD9EAED

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I tried to reproduce the issue with the current build of the game using a save just before the second discussion with the future husband however this time the problem didn't happen. I see in the change log that marriage was touched so maybe they fixed it. If it happen again I will update this post.

Ok, Just managed to reproduce it. I was looking in my first marriage but it only happened in the second and third (Yeah her husband do not survive long). I just send the save file for the first. If needed I have save file before and after.

Back
Top Bottom