Search results for query: *

1. What be on yer mind?

Dodes said:
    Apparently somebody forgot to tell me there are four states of matter, not three.
    That fourth one is a sneaky bastard.
  2. What made you awestruck or astonished today?

Just finished watching a let's play of Beyond Two Souls, I'm so tempted to bash my head in after watching that masterpiece.
  3. What made you awestruck or astonished today?

Sometimes people pee in your Cheerios.
  4. Screenshot Mega Thread

Swadius 2.0 said:
    Beny said:
    What the **** am I looking at?

This has been my reaction to every Europa Universalis and CK screenshot ever.
    This
  5. Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Dryvus said:
    Teofish said:
    "Skyrim. No possible survival beyond the first two minutes edition". Yeeeeah, realism is only fun to a certain point. :razz:

Well they could let you use a ******** boat if they weren't lazy tards, instead of letting you swim in 1 degree water.
    Well you did pay for the Nord experience.
  6. LoL-League Of Legends

My friend and I made a little something for another friend of ours.

http://imgur.com/hrnp3AG

To any wondering what the match was, it was a 4-17 loss in a Co-op vs A.I as Ezreal

7. Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

AWdeV said:
    Teofish said:
    Hurr hurr. I seemed to recall there was a full fur armour on that bloody ship somewhere. But all I seem to find is the stupid, useless Redguard mail coat.
    Did eventually make it to Dawnstar though. Swam to the closest iceberg and found a dead passenger with a fur cloak.

I don't think an outfit like that would be the best for swimming anyway. Would get real heavy.
    That would be such a crappy way to die. "Oh my warm cloak pulled me down" :lol:
  8. What caused you to be joyous on this day?

Beat the Pursuer on DS2, happy days :grin:
  9. Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Ye Olde Bear Grylls
  10. A quick note of praise.

minimumdifficulty said:
    How many characters have you gone through in that span? 
    I want to say maybe a 50+ at the least off the top of my head.
  11. Prestige cost of troops vs prestige decay

El-Diablito said:
    I did have 2.000 men on a battlefield once though. Had to mod the battle field to fit it properly but it was glorious.

When Bannerlord is out and I get a new computer...well, I'm going to make some EPIC battles.

splooge
  12. Screenshot Mega Thread

There can only be so much salt in a butthole.
  13. Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Arvenski said:
    My overall opinion on companions and followers is "**** them." They always just seemed to get in the way. I only used them when I had a really tough fight that I couldn't seem to win on my own. In other words, I've never bothered with companion/follower mods iirc.
    Deadpool mod was pretty fun for awhile, also had another mod for The Best Friend Zaibatzu (in the hope's anyone knows), both of those were pretty funny to listen too while chillin' and killin'
  14. A quick note of praise.

noosers said:
    Over 30000 hours? That´s almost 3,5 years of continous playing, 24/7.

Finally someone who spent more time on PoP than me!  :mrgreen:
    Absolutely shameless about it haha!
  15. Prestige cost of troops vs prestige decay

El-Diablito said:
    antlan87 said:
    You could always change the battle size to smaller and only take a small elite group of units with you and fight some of the spawns that have grown in size due to liberating captives if you find renown/prestige farming to be a challenge in the later game, since it is based on the sizd of your army vs the size of the opposing army. You'll get more renown/prestige per combat round this way.

I have it set to 700 and the only reason I don't have more, is because the game goes bonkers in a siege (siege scenes just aren't large enough to fit more men in, it becomes a buggy mess).

But yes, that will be my plan, it's doable without a smaller battle size as well.
    Aye for me it gets really buggy at 509, there are so many men in such tiny little castles..
  16. What made you laugh today? v.IV

Vieira said:
    I laughed
  17. What caused you to be joyous on this day?

Comrade Temuzu said:
    So, original MnB was released in September of 2008, and if you've played the game ever since, that rounds up to 13 hours a day, roughly.

Jesus ******** Christ, how NEET do you have to be to manage something like that. :lol: And I thought I was bad with my 1266 hours of Warband according to Steam.
    I just got hooked.. really hooked.. *finds mods*... really really hooked..

That and I didn't give to ****s about middle school, kinda bit me in the ass a later on but worth it.

Paronomasia12 said:
    One must assume that he has been leaving the games running whilst he does other things. Waste of electricity is what I'm thinking of.
      Of course there were the times I passed out after a nightly binge or the customary dinner time..
  18. Official 3D art thread - Warband

bogmir said:
    strange sword
    swsam.jpg
    I think that might be a Zweihander.
  19. A quick note of praise.

saxondragon said:
    Bmen said:
    Dear creators and developers of Prophesy of Pendor (and why not Taleworlds too <3),

-Bmen

Thank you for such a heartfelt note.

I am gratified that this body of work was not only entertaining for you, but it served as a needed coping mechanism in a situation when you were young and unable to cope with the challenges of life on your own.

Further, I am happy for you that you have found a passion with which you can pour your creativity energies into that can also serve as a way for you to make a living.

Kindest regards,

Saxondragon

D'aw shucks, haha this whole thread is leaving me teary eyed. I don't even think a "thank you" that's ten million characters long could truly express how grateful I am for you and your team for making something that has allowed me to be able to write all this today. Thank you so much Saxon for making something that's brought so many smiles and faces of abject horror. I'm so glad I was able to be apart of it and my memories of PoP will always be with me, reminding me where I've been and how to look ahead and do to something different while hopefully making something that touches lives like you and your team have.

A blank check worth of thank you's Saxon,

-Bmen
  20. What caused you to be joyous on this day?

Comrade Temuzu said:
    How exactly did you calculate that?
    Got my old school computer ( that the pricks forced me to buy because it was missing a few keys) and loaded up Steam to look up my times :smile:. That plus I added in the 1,460 hours on my new Steam account.
Back
Top Bottom