Search results for query: *

1. For Caravan Companions: Trade or Tactics?

Speaking in absolutes is a bad idea.

Trade.jpg
    Be curious to know what gave trade experience? I several companions I have had lead caravans that have high aptitude for trade and netted 0 exp over a year
  2. Please adjust respawn mechanics

There is certainly a delicate balance between steamrolling and frustratingly quick respawns.
  3. What's YOUR ratio? (Militia to Garrison?)

but don't caravans just come and purchase it back???
    MaybeOvertime I guess, the amount i dropped off in my city is truly ridiculous so at least for now it seems somewhat stable
  4. What's YOUR ratio? (Militia to Garrison?)

So if I sell a lot of grains, salted meats etc to the settlements they will be able to sustain themselves during periods of extended war?

It boosts the overall food production value of the city, you can hover over the food icon at the top to see the bonus per turn provided by each resource.
  5. Weapon speed

Yeah, I see, but the problem is +13 damage is pretty lot for 1h, and it's just the base. Add to this headshot multiplication and perk bonuses, and it's not 13, but 20 or more. So does it mean, you should ignore weapon speed and get as much damage as possible?

Damage is going to net you a higher dps typically. Weapon speed and handling too are going to be more important the shorter your weapon is because you do not want to leave much opening between attacks at a short distance.

In my experience though the optimal weapon speed for shorter weapons is going to be between 90-100. Chasing more than that usually results in too low of damage for my taste. At least with my experience smithing.

My favorite weapon I use has about 60 attack speed and is a long axe pole arm. I ride by enemy units on my horse smiting them at a safe distance.

Again though with a shorter weapon the speed is much more important. You need to be able to shield or chain attack much more quickly in a close melee.
  6. What's YOUR ratio? (Militia to Garrison?)

What about FOOD Though? I have such a hard time with food for maintaining a garrison. It scares me ****less - do you only garrison towns / castles 'behind' the lines, where there is less mayhem and more stability (and so food supply???)

PS: I have literally, 0 garrison in 9 fiefs of my own, but full militia. Im on the beta branch - are you having food issues as well?
    Personally I at least so far have managed to get around this by going around the continent and buying out the supply of every food item there is and hauling it back to my settlement and dumping it there. The food bonus is very high now, however prosperity is rising like crazy and I am unsure if it sustainable.
  7. Weapon speed

That’s literally like a 10% increase. Most people have trouble discerning that.

Anything above 90 is fast enough that your reaction speed will start mattering more than the weapon swing.

It definitely has an effect though, try using a pole arm with 50 swing speed vs 75 and you will see a major difference.
  8. I think Devs confused Hardwood for Methamphetamines

Honestly the money you make from crafting two handed swords is so ridiculous the price of hardwood doesn’t even phase me. But if you want to buy it cheap there are 2 lumber villages in the middle of Battania I can get over 100 typically at less than 15 each
  9. Campaign Coop

How do you guys think a coop would work? I to think it would be amazing. The game is already one of my favorites of all time, a coop mode in the single player enviroment would be even a lot more fun. But with the mechanics of the game, how it would work exactly? Because of how the time passes when you are in the world map, and when you enter a city, make your trades, go in a tournament, fight a battle, take a walk through the town, and your friend would b doing his thing to, how would this play out? Any ideas?

This is why it would need to be a mod. No matter how it is implemented it will require some compromises and not everyone will be satisfied
  10. AI out of controle during siege and do stupid things

Haven’t tested, but today’s patch says it’s fixed. Also explains why it was happening
  11. SP - General 3-way or even 4-way battles!

I don’t think it’s really possible just because of the processing limits of the game, and the desire for it run well on moderate PCs.

There are a lot of physics calculations going on and they would have to lower the troop caps per army in battle even lower to allow multiple factions to fight together.
  12. Shout Out for Awesome Devs

I am blown away by the amount of stuff fixed in each update. I have seen so many Devs that let critical things hang for months on end and I really feel like this Dev team is doing great work. I know it won’t be long until we start moving towards releasing content in patches just because all the...
  13. Question to Taleworlds

The implementation is fine except there needs to some type of speed indicator in the party menu with a list what all is driving your penalties and additions. Game just needs better interfacing with the player
  14. When is Bannerlord playable?

Game is very playable. Certainly it’s not worth $50 currently but I would consider this an end state acceptable of a $20 game. And I think there is a strong enough foundation that over the next couple of years the game will be worth a full triple AAA title cost plus my instant purchase of any dlcs. I am very pleased with the state of the game and hard work from the developer team since it’s release.
  15. Reset game or new game plus

Kick all lords etc out of your kingdom then sell them the cities?
  16. Soldier Group spawn bug

Happens, I am not in the beta and once I had all my calvery spawn amongst the enemy troops... I lost several before I figured out what happened
  17. SP - General Smithing

I think the stamina system would work better if it actually shifted the clock forward rather than having you exit-city menu-wait-smithing-click click- repeat.

then you can just keep smithing as the days and nights pass you by.

alternatively let it recover while traveling and not just “resting”
  18. My experience with the Smithing system.

Ya smithing has enough “wrong” it could use a patch all to itself
  19. Wife cant get pregnant...

Your character is probably infertile based on some random variables. I would recommend talking to a doctor about alternatives or possibly consider adopting one of the endless orphans you have created in your campaign.

Best Wishes
  20. What are the new strategies/ diplomacy in Bannerlord?

Combat AI is pretty good in my opinion. Once they get AI to start training peasants instead of sending them to their death against my cataphracts it is going to get quite intense on the battles.
Back
Top Bottom