Search results for query: *

• Users: Chaoslian
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Why do the mp servers not always run on latest (beta) patch

Hello, not sure if this was explained already, but whats the point having a beta branch for MP, if there are no servers up for this version? Shouldn't beta servers used for testing? Currently all changes from the beta branch are going untested (by the community) in the main branch. Why? Isn't...
  2. Any plans for first person view servers?

Hello, i really like playing in first person. But playing against people, which play in third person puts me in a heavy disadvantage for various reasons. Are there any plans for first person only servers? I'm surely not the only one, that wants to play like this. I know that this is not a...
  3. Can we please have siege instead of TDM?

Hello, as stated in the title, can we please have siege servers instead of TDM in the server browser? TDM is currently just a frustation generator for every melee infaterist. The main problem with this are the spawns. I thought this was tested in beta, so how does it come, that it was...
  4. Why are spears so limited compared to other weapons?

Hello, since i started to play multiplayer, i try to "git gudd" with spears. But to be honest, most of the time it feels like i have a lot more disadvantages, as with any other weapon. I mostly talk about wielding the spear with 2 hands. First of all: Why am i not able to attack to the left or...
Back
Top Bottom