Search results for query: *

1. Louis Cyphre

Resolved Overview of several Perk bugs on bannerlordperks

In case the devs aren't aware yet; the site bannerlordperks has marked perks that are supposed to be bugged in some way: https://www.bannerlordperks.com/perk It would be great if a dev could go over them and apply fixes if necessary.
  2. Louis Cyphre

Bannerlordperks.com was updated for the full release version

https://www.bannerlordperks.com/perk A really cool site it you want to theorycraft a new character build or just look up a certain perk effect. And can a developer please look at the bugs mentioned there?
  3. Louis Cyphre

SP - UI Sort and summarize all perk effects by effect scope

For example: Personal One Handed: +20% handling, +2% swing speed,.... Crossbow: Crossbow attacks ignore armor below 20,... ... Captain Bow: +5% accuracy for missile troops,... Riding: +30 riding skill for mounted troops,... ... Party Leader Army Leader Governor +20% XP for garrisons...
  4. Louis Cyphre

Do you think that Bannerlord will come out of early access in seven months?

On the Steam page TaleWorlds says that early access will last about a year. Five months have already passed. Is is realistic that Bannerlord gets its full release in seven months?
  5. Louis Cyphre

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Please allow the player character to lead formations and give formation-wide buffs

If I understand things correctly then the player character can't usually lead a formation and provide formation-wide buffs. This makes many combat perks underwhelming. If I specialize in two-handed combat why should I give my melee troops the appropriate buffs?
  6. Louis Cyphre

What does "troops in the formation you are leading" mean?

Hi everyone. The phrase "troops in the formation you are leading" appears in many perk descriptions but the game doesn't really explain what it means. How do I lead a formation? Is it the "follow me" command? Or does it apply to my entire army?
Back
Top Bottom