Search results for query: *

1. SP - General Suggestion list

FINANCIAL 1 - I would like to see more things to spend our money on. 1.1 Castle upgrades which changes the castle map 1.2 Pay for people to attempt to assassinate other nobles (though it would be very costly to avoid it being OP AND it would have a success rate depending on your own luck, charm...
  2. Possible bug?

Since updating to 1.2.0 I am unable to speak with prisoners in dungeons. I was trying to speak with Rhagaea since she's imprisoned by the Aserai but I couldn't speak to none of the prisoners. There was no dialogue option.
  3. I already have every item in the game? [bug]

EDIT: stevehoos has informed me I have cheat mode enabled. This was the problem all along. I had it enabled so I could use CTRL+LMB to unstuck myself from the mountains after a weird bug from a previous playthrough. 1. I started a new game with Vlandia and when I open my inventory, it takes...
  4. Siege bug

Though I'd post a bug here. I was sieging a castle and two mercenaries attacked me in the same party. I was able to persuade the mercenary who spoke to me to join the Empire, to which the other mercenary decided to attack the turncloak and the two fought it out. My party was stuck in siege camp...
  5. List of improvements & suggestions for TW

Hey, thought I would make a list of features that TW might consider implementing into the game as some stuff are only partially implemented and the game would function more of a finished product with these in place. Feel free to add your own suggestions on what you'd like to see! Feel this...
Back
Top Bottom