Search results for query: *

1. Persuading Lord Barter shouldn´t scale with own wealth

You´re right. I´ve tried it and with the lowest step for money they accepted. It would be nice to have the possibility to enter the exact money.
  2. SP - General Persuading Lord Barter shouldn´t scale with own wealth

i dont think it scales to your wealth because theres been a lot of times i simply didnt have enough money to convince them to leave me alone and funny enough when i ask for peace between the factions is a ridiculously low number one time even being a mere 72 denars.
    Im not talking about getting away from combat. Im talking about converting them to my fraction
    And until now, i had 5 times with the barter option and every time they wanted nearly 90%
  3. Never-ending cycle, enemy vassals keep coming back, after being destroyed

They are not escaping, after some days they are sold without asking
  4. Never-ending cycle, enemy vassals keep coming back, after being destroyed

ok, so maybe i will execute my 20 prisoners lords now ...
  5. Never-ending cycle, enemy vassals keep coming back, after being destroyed

But if you execute the lords, you will struggle with recruiting in their region i think.
  6. Never-ending cycle, enemy vassals keep coming back, after being destroyed

I agree that lords should not come back after 3 days after capture with a 100+ army ASSUMING the AI cheated in order to accomplish this. If they took these troops out of a city garrison, then that is fine by me.
    If they escape from captivity, there should at least be travel time until they are back at their keeps.
    Exactly. If yourself getting free, you have to travel to your town. So the AI Lords should do that too.
  7. Never-ending cycle, enemy vassals keep coming back, after being destroyed

At the end of a war, everyone has to be set free. But during war, if i capture all lords, there is no reason for setting them free.
  8. Never-ending cycle, enemy vassals keep coming back, after being destroyed

That´s right, but they raid your village with
    Yes but if the player would reject all the offers then they'd be in the prison forever. There should be some sort of punishment for the player for holding lords jailed.
    Maybe influence penalty or relation.
  9. Never-ending cycle, enemy vassals keep coming back, after being destroyed

Exactly, only a small chance of fleeing during a new battle or something. Maybe bound to their rouge skill?
  10. Never-ending cycle, enemy vassals keep coming back, after being destroyed

The time the lords are captured is way too low. I the Army as prisoner it should be someting like 5 Days and in the dungeon way more time than this. I think in this point warband was better. The missions to free your allies from a castle or town should be available again.
  11. Persuading Lord Barter shouldn´t scale with own wealth

I successfully persuaded a lord, then he wanted money. 90% of my 1.1 Mio. If it is expensive its ok, but 900k denares is too much. So i suspect that its scaling with my own wealth and this is not right in my opinion.
  12. SP - General Persuading Lord Barter shouldn´t scale with own wealth

You´re right. I will post it there as well.
  13. SP - General Persuading Lord Barter shouldn´t scale with own wealth

I successfully persuaded a lord, then he wanted money. 90% of my 1.1 Mio. If it is expensive its ok, but 900k denares is too much. So i suspect that its scaling with my own wealth and this is not right in my opinion.
Back
Top Bottom