Search results for query: *

• Users: Amen
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Amen

Resolved Epictorea bug with location siege engines on world map

Summary: During the siege I noticed a flying siege engines on this city. How to Reproduce: Just siege town and move camera. Settlement Name: Epicrotea Media: Version: 1.2.0 beta Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2G CPU: i5 3.3 GHz RAM: 20G Motherboard: P8Z77-V LX
  2. Amen

Resolved Jalmarys in siege battle extra textures+walls dissapair.

Summary: In siege battle i find some textures that need to cut or remodeling. Ps I miss 1 extra texture at 1:42 left side of catapult. How to Reproduce: Siege Jalmarys town then just go the entire length of the wall. Settlement Name: Jalmarys Media: Version: 1.2.0 beta Computer Specs: OS...
  3. Amen

Resolved Bug with smithing and crossbow perk.

Smithing perk Summary: I get extra perk point that i dont need How to Reproduce: Just get 250+ skill on smithing Media: Crossbow perk Summary: I get 75 skill point with crossbow and chose Crossbow Cavalry perk but this perk dont work. So i cant reload my crossbow on horse. How to Reproduce...
  4. Amen

Resolved Bug with lord call

Summary: When lord creat army and call you and you in this moment spending time in city your army move but you dont see this until you click leave city. How to Reproduce:Join any faction and wait in city before they are create army. Settlement Name: Any Media: Version: 1.2.0 beta Computer...
  5. Amen

Suggestion Dont let lords spawn if some requirements met

Hi all When fraction left with 1 town or castle their lord spawn too fast, so i suggest some changes: 1. Lords dont respawn in city or castle if someone siege them. 2. Lords dont respawn if someone raiding villages or after raid until they are restore. 3. Change respawn time after release or...
  6. Amen

Resolved Slide through texture Flintolg castle and find enemy

Summary: Slide through texture Flintolg castle and find enemy How to Reproduce:Siege Flintolg castle and when you on wall just jump on roof there. Forgot where exact i slide, start video after. Ah there enemy solder too you can see dead body at 0:25. Settlement Name:Flintolg castle Media...
  7. Amen

Parties in my clan get to many troops

Summary: Parties in my clan get too many troops. So i have many message about their escape from my parties. How to Reproduce: Just make party and wait some time or i think they are just recruit some men from battles (enemy prisoners) and create this bug. Media: Version: 1.0.9 Computer Specs...
  8. Amen

Need More Info Need build siege camp to get castle with 0 troops

Summary: Build siege camp to get castle with 0 troops. How to Reproduce: I Have 150 troop and enemy castle 300. They are attack me when i try build siege camp and now castle have 0 troop but i need build siege camp to get this castle. Settlement Name: Diathma Media: '][/URL] Version: 1.0.6...
  9. Amen

Resolved Bug with companion\wife\party leader.

Summary: She stay in my party even when i create party make her as leader party. How to Reproduce: Not sure how this happen. She my wife in game. 1) Send her to city as governon 2) Take her in my party 3) Great party and make her leader 4) Someone take her as prisoner 5) Again take in my party...
  10. Amen

Need More Info Some texture slow me down in siege battle.

Summary: Some texture slow me down in siege battle and this happen to me at 1.0.6 at aserai culture towns or castles. How to Reproduce: Just siege this castle and try to walk there. Settlement Name: Caranto Castle (Aserai) Media: Version: Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660...
  11. Amen

Resolved Ai dont use siege towers (they almost full hp)

Summary: My troop dont use siege towers but i win battle (archers do their work) How to Reproduce: Siege Pen Cannoc Settlement Name: Pen Cannoc Media: Version:1.0.10 Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2G CPU: i5 3.3 GHz RAM: 20G Motherboard: P8Z77-V LX
  12. Amen

Need More Info Siege battle defenders just slide through wall

Summary: Defenders just slide through walls. How to Reproduce: Dont know how this happen:unsure: Settlement Name: Pen Cannoc Media: Version:1.0.10 Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2G CPU: i5 3.3 GHz RAM: 20G Motherboard: P8Z77-V LX
  13. Amen

Need More Info Horse armor dont have texture.

Summary: I buy chain horse armor and this armor dont have texture. How to Reproduce: Just buy and equip this armor. Settlement Name:Marunath Media: Version:1.0.10 Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2G CPU: i5 3.3 GHz RAM: 20G Motherboard: P8Z77-V LX
  14. Amen

Need More Info Siege battle ai cant go to 2 gate to break it.

Summary: I think battering ram block path ai to gate 2. How to Reproduce: Just siege and use battering ram. Settlement: Llanoc Hen Castle (but no sure for 100%) Media: Version:1.0.8 Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2G CPU: i5 3.3 GHz RAM: 20G Motherboard: P8Z77-V LX
  15. Amen

Need More Info Strange behavior ai at siege battle.

Summary def side at siege battle AI use ladder to get to me. I think they need just drop ladder and no climb to me to their dead. How to Reproduce: You can see on video Settlement: All siege battles Media: Version: 1.0.10 Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2G CPU: i5 3.3 GHz...
  16. Amen

Need More Info 100% Crash when take castle(avto or manual fight)

Summary: When i take castle after siege game crash, this happen when i press done in result atfter fight (avto or manual fight doesn't matter). How to Reproduce: I siege this castle and someone come to def castle, after win in battle i contine siege and start siege battle. Settlement Name...
Back
Top Bottom