Search results for query: *

1. killer110

Spear and shield hardest weapon combo?

Another way to do it is to predict the AI's movements and attack accordingly.

For example: Moving backwards and the AI follows you, you suddenly stop so it backs up. That's your window. Attack then while sidestepping if he's launched an attack.

I get 10-30 damage each hit if I aim correctly and if he doesn't chamber block me.
  2. killer110

The Ultimate Introduction to Modding | Starting out? Read this!

Swyter said:
    killer110 said:
    I looked up javaw in the search bar in the start menu. I opened up the file location of the first thing that came up which was javaw.exe. Hypothetically, if I set the path to C:\Windows\System32, would my computer break?

Of couse not. Just append it. Never replace.
    Code:
    C:\Windows\System32;C:Python27\;C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin
    This solution worked well. After implementing that text and testing Eclipse I haven't had any problems so far. Thank you for helping me out of this problem.
  3. killer110

I looked up javaw in the search bar in the start menu. I opened up the file location of the first thing that came up which was javaw.exe. Hypothetically, if I set the path to C:\Windows\System32, would my computer break?
  4. killer110

Just reread the instruction and I saw what I did wrong.  How do I initiate a system restore and what would it actually do? As in how will my programs, save files etc. be affected?
  5. killer110

I followed all instructions up until the point where I was supposed to double-click build_module.ba. I did so and I got a bunch of errors but that's not the problem. The problem is I tried using Eclipse (I use it for uni) but it didn't work. Word for word this is what the error message said (without quotation marks):

"A Java Runtime Environment (JRE) or Java Development Kit(JDK) must be available in order to run Eclipse. No Java virtual machine was found after searching the following locations:
    C:\Users\Main User\Desktop\Prog. Software\eclispe\jre\bin\javaw.exe javaw.exe in your current PATH"

My computer only has one user called Main User. I access eclipse.exe from a folder in my desktop. Before I followed your instructions Eclipse always worked fine. I can't remember what was stored in Path before I swapped it with ;C:razz:ython27\ and I didn't copy+paste it elsewhere because I didn't think it would be relevant.

Please help as I need Eclipse to work for uni and especially now since I need to do an assignment.
  6. killer110

What name would you give to this genre of video game?

Except for the fact that you can play in first person and there's also a strong focus on melee as well.
  7. killer110

A Guide to Banditry

I quite enjoyed the video. Props on the editing!
  8. killer110

Decapitation doesn't work (it's active in my mod option menu)

krisvk said:
    In my game gore only makes heads explode, but i don't use it much.
    That would be decapitation. I usually get it by stabbing someone in the face with my spear while on horseback.
  9. killer110

Why having a morally grey Town Watch is better for everyone

Serann said:
    killer110 said:
    and anything as too mature, rape for example I guess, is not present?

Rape being mature when comparred to the murders, political assassinations, robberies and marriages going on?
    And ignoring that it does happen in the RP.
    Mature as in needing to be of a greater age than what is required to buy Warband, should it have already been included in Native, in order to be able to get the game. Some elements (rape, extremely graphic torture scenes etc.) "boost" the age requirement as most people agree that the older you get the more mature you get. Also, when refering to what you said about RP, RP is actually created by the player or players themselves and isn't already present in Native which was my point. That it happens in PW is a different thing altogether.

Serann said:
    killer110 said:
    Yes there were no white knights back in medieval Europe but can the same be said about medieval Calradia?

Yes. Did you play the single player campaign? There certainly were some white knights there, in every faction. They weren't even that rare.
    That doesn't exactly refute my argument. I said that there were no white knights in medieval Europe. I also said that there were white knights in Calradia, the continent you play on in single player. I said this in the form of a rhetorical question.
  10. killer110

Why having a morally grey Town Watch is better for everyone

I'd like to ask why we're supposed to follow 'the script' of being real medieval TW because it's more "realistic" when we're supposed to be in a completely different continent where politics amounts to feasts, wars last days and anything as too mature, rape for example I guess, is not present? Considering this it should be alright to RP the TW however we like because there's no single right or wrong way. Yes there were no white knights back in medieval Europe but can the same be said about medieval Calradia? And here I thought good RP wasn't about following scripts and guidelines.

Edit:+50 points for first post on page 6!
  11. killer110

Improved Random Events & Coming Up With New Random Events

DaElf said:
    Alavaria said:
    Though people laugh at you for trying to defy gravity ...

One does not simply defy gravity :razz:
    One can jump can he not?
  12. killer110

Crowns

Every king needs a crown.
  13. killer110

Improved Random Events & Coming Up With New Random Events

Hazzardevil said:
    Lannistark said:
    Yep, small misunderstanding there hehe.

Cheers.

I thought you were commenting on mine, but there should always be an easy way out of a random event, but it impacts renown and honour.
    You are walking along some random cliffs when - Oh no! - you slip on rocks and start falling towards the sharp rocks. You only have one chance to save yourself!

Option 1: Give up
    Result: You die.

Option 2: Try to grab a rock sticking out of the cliff
    Result: 1% chance of grabbing on and being hauled given a rope to hold on to while your men pull you up. You suffer a penalty in strength and agility because of trying to grab a rock and pull yourself up under the momentum of falling and then gravity. 90% you die.

Option 3: Pray to [enter religion deity] for divine assitance!
    Result: You magically levitate back to safety. Penalty in honour and renown for not surviving in a more masculine way (Option 2).

Because there should always be an easy way out of a random event. :wink:
  14. killer110

TALEWORLDS MAKE A NAPOLEONIC WARS SINGLEPLAYER EXPANSION!

TheInvincibleMan said:
    They say anything is possible...
    Really? Staple water to a tree then. That falls under "anything" last time I checked.
  15. killer110

Pw 4 Beta 3, Crashing

What environment shadows and was graphics in general? Specifics would be great.
  16. killer110

Im back

Welcome back I guess.
  17. killer110

United_PW4_Roleplay Suggestions, Complaints and Unban Requests

So I've been having a bit of a problem. Ever since Beta 3 came out I've been trying to get on United to play. The problem is that after a few seconds I quickly lose connection to the server. My internet is steady and going at a moderate pace and my ping is at a low 300 (I used to go about 350 back on EU A so that's not the problem). The ever-right Gaham - who as his sig says, is always right - said to me that increasing shadows and environmental factors cancels the bug (it worked for him he said) but when I tryed going on I got an auto-disconnect. Now I'm here asking about the problem and whether it's because of the server, patch, or both and what can be done about it.
  18. killer110

Town Watch of the RCC Server

Lowlands all over again really. Well we just have to wait until a few maps are made for Beta 3 or ported for it and we'll be back on the beat so to speak.
  19. killer110

Napoleonic Wars in real life

Augy said:
    Marty McFly, famous time traveller and aide de camp to General Wellington.

MartyMcFly.jpg
    201620.jpg

Edit:+50 points for first post on page 6!
  20. killer110

I'm off to war. Good luck with PW

Boarlady said:
    banshee said:
    what Gimli noo I will never be unbannaned :cry:

LOL @ you man.  Ikr, way to replace the most forgiving member of the team with the ultimate hardass. This will be amusing.
    Sigged.
Back
Top Bottom