Search results for query: *

1. About Clans Wealth, in general

I think the game needs some tweaking with the general money output of villages, towns and castles. Clans that have only 1-2 castles or cities are basically unable to have bigger armies.

Same goes for the player clan. In one campaign, I own 2 cities (all buildings level III and prosperity over 6000), 3 Castles, 11 villages and 6 workshops. On top of that, I receive about 1,2k from war reparations. The current army size that I can have is ~250 and the army size I can pay for is 0. After my main character died, I lost about 600k in a year. I fought a lot in this time but the fiefs are just not paying enough (and with that I mean they pay barely anything). Same goes for the NPCs. I am basically unable to maintain a bigger army without constantly fighting. It's so bad, that I cannot afford to have other parties in my clan (at clan level 5, nearly 6). I currently loose about 2k with cities and 1k with castles.

I think there are several solutions to this problem:

I. Reduce Garrison wages by 50-75%. Right now I pay about 15k in Garrison wages for 5 fiefs but they only make me about 10k money back.
    II. Money you receive from a city = Prosperity * 0.8 or 1.2 (depending on the level of the buildings in the city)
    III. The game automatically pays NPC clans at least 600 denars a day if they have no fiefs or just 1-2 castles(so they can have at least 100 man armies)
    IV. Higher Workshop income (500 - 1000 denars/day)

I think lowering the garrison wages by ~50% and increasing the fief income by about ~20-30% should do the trick. For the NPCs TW should make sure that they have at least 600 denars per clan per day so that even small clans can afford to have 1-2 small parties.
  2. Introdcution of armistice?!

Good day, lately, I observed how kingdoms went to war with each other several times a season due to extremely short peace periods, sometimes only lasting 1-2 days. So I think the developers MUST implement the possibility of an armistice which lasts at least 14 days. +This would also solve the...
  3. About patch 1.0.10

you filled my heart with hope friend, as i hope it really does with all types of pc especially the intel hd 4000 type of cpu

Maybe your PC is too old or too weak so play the game as you wish?

See the required hardware here:
  4. Multiplayer Campaign.

I imagine Co-Op play as a Single Player Campaign exactly but with a few tweaked variables to make it possible for other players to be able to play in your campaign:

1. The host creates a campaign and is the owner of the campaign. Other players cannot save the game or affect the save state of the game. The host enables a setting that lets other players join and can send invites to friends list members or other members can search for the game name. The host creates a new character and clan in the same way as single player, the only extra step would accessing the multiplayer menu (this menu would be something accessible mid-game and separate from the current multiplayer launcher) after the tutorial and creating a Host Game Name, enabling others to connect, optional password, and option to invite players directly from friends list (Steam?).

2. Other players can drop in and out of the host campaign at any time and must make a character and clan in the same way as they would in single player mode (or see variable tweak #3). A connection must be made to the host game before starting the creation process. Optionally it would be nice to create a character/clan that can be saved as a preset then selecting any preset to be used after joining a host game.

3. When the host leaves the connection to other players is lost. When players other than the host leave the game their character/clan is controlled by an AI while the host continues to play the game. Optionally a host can enable in the multiplayer menu: allow incoming players to select another created character/clan to play that was introduced after the creation of the campaign (this way players don't have to start over every time they join the same campaign) and a longer campaign can utilize the same Clan across multiple players if the host doesn't want to start over or be forced to play with Tier 1-2 Clan friends constantly.

4. This is the probably the most challenging part for the development team. The campaign map must always be in real time from the host perspective and pause, speed 1, and speed 2 would only be manageable by the host. This means that the campaign map will continue to calculate a simulation while the host is in town and in the battlefield, otherwise other players would be paused on the map while the host is in town or on the battlefield and vice versa. For this reason a new time format needs to be introduced speed 0 (Hotkey: 0) which would be a multiplayer menu option to set speed 0 to any percentage of time pass and movement speed on the campaign map between 1% and 99% (can be changed at any time via the multiplayer menu). The host would be able to access pause, speed 1, speed 2, and speed 0 at any time (including during a battle, in town, and during NPC conversations via hotkey functions). There should be a multiplayer menu toggle to automatically pause the campaign map when the host and all connected players are not on the campaign map and a second toggle to automatically unpause the campaign map to the last used of speed 1, speed 2, or speed 0 when the host and all connected players are on the campaign map. This would also allow players to pass time when docked in town without being stuck on the town/castle/village menu.

5. Any player would be able to enter any instance including towns and battles as currently in the single player campaign. The only difference would be entering a battle of another current player mid-battle after traveling at any speed other than during pause (impossible to move). When entering another players battle they will join the battle in real time from a random location of the map.

Wow, amazing ideas!

I have another thing to add:

1. During battles, the host should be able to allow other players to play as soldiers in their army so that they can participate in the battle without having to wait. If the players decide to fight each other, the host is commanding his army, while the other player(s) should be a part of the enemy's army.
  5. Create Kingdom after quest run out?

reload and do that quest again. can't believe you let 10 years slip by without making your own kingdom. it's the only way to form a kingdom now.
    although a lot of the feature in kingdom management is missing due to the game in its early access, you could work around it.
    other than that, there's no other way to make a kingdom. it's literally the tutorial quest.

I was part of a faction for a longer time, but they were too aggressive and declared war on every faction so it collapsed and I decided to create my own kingdom. I wanted to be a part of a faction first, so that I could gain more renown and money and afterwards I wanted to create my own kingdom. Sadly, it will probably not work :sad:
  6. Creating kingdom long after giving dragon banner to another kingdom

I "failed" the empire quest (which means that I waited too long to conquer a town/castle). Now I own a proper Castle for my clan but I cannot create a new faction, because the quest run out of time. I couldn't find a way to change it until now, but I guess they need to fix it.
  7. Does AI Use Map Terrain for Strategy

I saw some infantry units from the enemy standing on a hill so that my cavalry had a hard time getting them. They seek height, at least that is what I guess.
  8. Create Kingdom after quest run out?

Hey, after several hours into the game, my faction started to shrink and declare war to every other faction for no reason (we had no troops). Therefore, I decided to create my own empire. The problem: The quests "create a non-imperial kingdom" and "create an imperial faction" are both "failed"...
Back
Top Bottom