Users who are viewing this thread

Hey,
after several hours into the game, my faction started to shrink and declare war to every other faction for no reason (we had no troops).
Therefore, I decided to create my own empire.

The problem:
The quests "create a non-imperial kingdom" and "create an imperial faction" are both "failed".

The Quest-log says:
"you couldn't complete the quest in 10 years".

->Does this mean, that I cannot create my own faction anymore?

(I fulfil all requirements for a kingdom btw.)

I am curious about this i have my own faction already, but haven't completed the capture 2 thirds of imperial settlements objective yet. I am pretty close atm though.

i haven't tried it. but after 10 years and that quest is still there, then rip.
but you could try to be independent while own a settlement, and your clan is at least tier 3, i guess it'll make you a king of your own?
not sure if it works besides the quest though.
but i hate that quest. since it's a double edged sword. once you make your own kingdom, they'll begin to start wars on you automatically as the other NPC tries to undo what your process. one time, i got into the wars with 3 empires and my army as little as 350 men. lol. that was ruff.

I think as of right now, the only other way is to be independant and take over a castle/city ?

That does not create a Kingdom though. You are just some doofus with a castle. The Kingdom button is still disabled and you can't form an army or recruit any vassals.

That does not create a Kingdom though. You are just some doofus with a castle. The Kingdom button is still disabled and you can't form an army or recruit any vassals.
reload and do that quest again. can't believe you let 10 years slip by without making your own kingdom. it's the only way to form a kingdom now.
although a lot of the feature in kingdom management is missing due to the game in its early access, you could work around it.
other than that, there's no other way to make a kingdom. it's literally the tutorial quest.

I believe if you leave current Kingdom, you have a chance to form your own kingdom as well. I'm not one hundred percent sure on this, but I do believe that is an option.

reload and do that quest again. can't believe you let 10 years slip by without making your own kingdom. it's the only way to form a kingdom now.
although a lot of the feature in kingdom management is missing due to the game in its early access, you could work around it.
other than that, there's no other way to make a kingdom. it's literally the tutorial quest.

I was part of a faction for a longer time, but they were too aggressive and declared war on every faction so it collapsed and I decided to create my own kingdom. I wanted to be a part of a faction first, so that I could gain more renown and money and afterwards I wanted to create my own kingdom. Sadly, it will probably not work :sad:

"campaign.create_player_kingdom" is a developer console command with this mod
you will also have to enable cheat mode in the config file. BACKUP SAVE BEFORE YOU USE THIS

Back
Top Bottom