Search results for query: *

• Users: Farah
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Crash due to rebellion?

Second playthrough this happens in 1.5.6, exact same crash. It doesn't seem to be triggered by any mods seeing how the crash comes from TaleWorlds.CampaignSystem. Most of them are off right now despite being updated for 1.5.6, I want to test update, not the mods. If it would help I can still...
  2. SP - General (Mod for) Cosmetic armor slot

I have no idea if this was already suggested, sorry if it was! Would it be possible, preferably as a mod, to have a third equipment window at the top of the inventory menu for armors only, in which you could manually select individual pieces of armor to choose whether you want the armor worn in...
  3. Resolved Flying shadows/texture?

Summary: Since the patch e1.0.7 I've been experiencing more lags all around but during battles I see shadows or ground textures fly out of units, be it infantry or cavalry it doesn't matter. If the unit is in the process of turning the shadow still flies miles per hour in a straight line, but it...
  4. How to edit nobles appearances?

I see people posting modified Nobles packs however I would like to edit them to my taste, how is it possible to modify them?
Back
Top Bottom