Search results for query: *

• Users: bm01
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. bm01

Resolved Horse charges always result in a knockback, never a knockdown

How to reproduce: Charge into infantry with a fast horse. Ideally during a campaign because custom battles may have a different damage model. Notice how knockdowns never happen. Mission.DecideAgentKnockedByBlow() relies on Blow.BaseMagnitude to apply the knockdown flag and does it if it's...
  2. bm01

In Progress Lords and garrisons belonging to player's clan need horses to upgrade troops, but no logic tells them to buy horses

I noticed what I describe in the title as I was making a mod to force the AI to buy and consume horses to upgrade troops. PartyUpgrader.UpgradeReadyTroops() is called after battles and during daily ticks, and is where troop upgrades happen. There are two conditional checks that allows AI to...
  3. bm01

In Progress StunDefendWeaponWeightBonusTwoHanded is read but not applied correctly

I originally reported this issue in April but I apparently posted it on the wrong forum. In Mission.GetDefendCollisionResultsAux(): num4 = 0.9f; float managedParameter2 = ManagedParameters.Instance.GetManagedParameter(ManagedParametersEnum.StunDefendWeaponWeightMultiplierWeaponWeight); num4 +=...
  4. bm01

SP Native Don't Stop Me Now (mounted combat tweaks)

Available on Nexus (recommended) and Workshop. Compatible v1.0.0, v1.0.1, v1.0.2 (beta branch). Originally I made this mod because I really didn't like the way horses reared up when getting hit by a pitchfork. I understood why that was in the game but I found it extremely poorly implemented...
  5. bm01

I wish we could disable reinforcements.

During non-simulated battles there's always attackers and defenders. The defenders usually find a hill near their spawn point and the attackers try to, well, attack them. This works fairly well for battles that fall under the size limit, but for larges battles the game adds reinforcement waves...
  6. bm01

About making ModLib (or any other mod I guess) a soft-dependency.

Someone asked me how I made ModLib a soft-dependency for my mod, and suggested to me that I should post my explanation somewhere for other people to reference. So here it is. I'm not an expert in programming and C# is quite new to me, so it's likely that my solution is sub-optimal. This can...
  7. bm01

Resolved [BUG?] Horse charge damage calculation inconsistent between campaign and custom battle mode

So today I wanted to find a way to reflect some of the charge damage to the horse itself through modding. I've been experimenting things in custom battles, but when I tried in campaign mode numbers were completely different. It turns out that the...
  8. bm01

StunDefendWeaponWeightBonusTwoHanded is read but not applied correctly

In Mission.GetDefendCollisionResultsAux() num4 = 0.9f; float managedParameter2 = ManagedParameters.Instance.GetManagedParameter(ManagedParametersEnum.StunDefendWeaponWeightMultiplierWeaponWeight); num4 += managedParameter2 * itemObject.Weight; ItemObject.ItemTypeEnum itemType =...
  9. bm01

Hitting with a ballista increases bow skill.

Should probably be engineering or maybe even crossbow instead. On a side note, too high sensitivity, aiming is close to impossible.
Back
Top Bottom