Search results for query: *

• Users: NordCat
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. NordCat

Where are the ladies at?

I don't really play Mount and Blade for making a family, or finding a spouse, but it just bums me that there are maybe 2 ladies in an entire faction and all the castles are near enough empty all the time?! Do you guys relate?
  2. NordCat

Suggestion: Senate meetings

I have been playing around with all the laws and policies as a vassal in Battania. One of them was to create a senate in which a wider range of people get to influence the outcome of different decisions. It says that once a senate is made they will meet up once in a while. I would love to be...
  3. NordCat

How to solve Istinas Conspiracy??

After engaging with a non-empire faction, Istina makes a conspiracy against you. There's a task to stop the conspiracy but how do you stop it? I tried everything from doing tasks for towns and villages for the Empire, tried persuading Empire men to join Battania and even tried killing Istina...
  4. NordCat

SP - General Tavern suggestions

TAVERN SUGGESTIONS (before reading this post don't forget that Bannerlord is still in early-access and all features are subject to change, I hope you enjoy the following, and for any questions or other suggestions relating to the topic be sure to reply to this post!) The taverns of Calradia are...
  5. NordCat

Future Features for Bannerlord

FUTURE FEATURES FOR Mount and Blade : Bannerlord (before reading this post, keep in mind that TaleWorlds are hard at work fixing the main glitches, bugs and crashes, much appreciation towards them for daily patches) After the early-access release of Bannerlord, most of us we're quick to play as...
  6. NordCat

Feature ideas for Bannerlord

(Before reading, or commenting on this post, keep in mind that BANNERLORD is still in early-access and TaleWorlds are hard at work fixing and adding to the game. We have had up until now (04.03.20.) daily patches for bugs and glitches, some of the next features are confirmed to be coming! I...
Back
Top Bottom