Search results for query: *

• Users: Guor
  • Order by date
  1. In Progress Massive FPS drop during Siege

Hello, unfortunately, we can not offer support for the modded games. Please let us know if you can reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing the mods and verifying the integrity of the game files.
    Hello. Mods removed and verified game files. Started new game went to siege uthelaim still getting massive fps drop.
  2. In Progress Massive FPS drop during Siege

Summary:Hello i have noticed that i get huge fps drops (from 50+ to about 10) when fighting in Siege battle of Uthelaim Castle. Both attacking and defending. How to Reproduce: Siege on Uthelaim Castle Mods:Bannerlord.ButterLib Bannerlord.Harmony Bannerlord.MBOptionScreen...
  3. Legit question for the developers

Same issue here. I made a post yesterday as well. In about 25 matches i got aserai vs khuzaits time and time again for about 20 matches.I literally had a khuzaits vs khuzaits match. I can understand that i can't possibly play everytime the faction i want to but playing the same factions over and over again is at least boring not to say even obnoxious and kills any fun MP has to offer.
  4. Same factions every time

I have played about 25 sessions in siege from yesterday. In those there have been about 20 times azerai vs khuzaits. Empire 2 times batannia 2 times and vlandia about 4-5 times. No sturgia whatsoever in 25 games. Is there a pattern behind this? How do factions get picked at the start of the match?
  5. Pregnancy

Are you waiting in towns with wife in party? It only happens when you wait
    I suppose that was the answer. As soon as i stayed at a castle waiting she got pregnant.I thought moving around with her in the party was enough but apparrently you need some privacy to get the job done which seems logical.
    Thank you mate.
  6. Pregnancy

After both 1.3 and 1.4 updates i have some problems with making children. Wife is constatly in party but no pregnancy. Im talking about 3 different campaigns two times married with Idrun (Olek's daughter) and one with Ira. In 1.3 i used the campaign.conceive_child command and everything worked...
  7. In Progress Crash at load screen on singleplayer & multiplayer

Guys i managed to fix this issue. Delete all your module files except the base game modules. Then reinstall your mods (i did it manually) and game works fine. Mods as well.
  8. In Progress Crash at load screen on singleplayer & multiplayer

Yeah same here. I have tried a fresh install with no mods as well to no avail.

GPU: GeForce GTX 1650
    CPU: Intel i-7 9750H
    RAM: 8GB
    Storage Device: SSD
  9. Need More Info Saves won't load after 1.0.10 patch

Oh and 11 kids in just 4 years as well, hope it gets fixed :smile:
    Yeah women in this game are like full fledged little-devil making machines. Did any of you managed to get an heir into adulthood yet?
  10. Patch e1.0.5, thoughts?

Could have really used that no clan defection earlier today....
    Literally the second I came to an allies' armies help He defected to the enemy with another lord in the army. That change the odds from even to getting overrun. That was also the beginning of the End of Sturgia in my campaign. We don't own any fiefs anymore but at least I still get 200 denars wach day from the King until I've decided what to do next...
    When you conquer the new fief doesn't a vote instance starts? Just pay 300 influence and you are gonna take it. I had 7 fiefdoms like this in my first run.
  11. My spouse is broken.

No problem here. I got 6 of them devils 3 on each side.
  12. HELP - My kingdom automatically declares war

Happened to me too but i just grabbed another castle and peaced out before losing anything. Just find an enemy army and barter a peace because you can't do that through diplomacy yet.

My problem is how to weaken the big factions to stop them from snowballing.If i coerce their nobles in my side does that makes any difference?
  13. Resolved Corrupt Save?

Thank you guys. You are awesome. Progress saved. Hope it remains good.
  14. Need More Info Save game crash Patch e1.0.3

Yeah same here. Previous saves work but new saves do not.

edit: Verified game files,restarted steam and pc problem still occurs.
Back
Top Bottom