Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Kernel Power Crash

There are already a couple posts citing a similar issue, my impression is that they are currently working on a solution (I have the same issue by the way)
  2. Need More Info Issue where there is random restarts of my computer

Sorry for spamming this post, but an update:

I went ahead and downloaded one of the studio drivers, and it didn't change anything unfortunately.
  3. Need More Info Issue where there is random restarts of my computer

I was having something similar to this during early access. I use the Nvidia Studio Drivers.

Now, I can't guarantee it was one thing or the other. Maybe they patched something, but I was having those shutdowns with no crashlogs, BSOD or dumps, exclusively while playing Bannerlord (no issue with other games or software way more demanding that Bannerlord). Nvidia released a new update and I never had those crashes again (and those studio drivers always goa bit behind because they are made for reliability).

But also it could have been an issue with the Bannerlord and the RAM that possibly was patched at some point around the same time. The RAM issue was my theory all along until it stopped happening.

Anyway, somehow it got fix eventually. It's good that you have a save where you can reproduce the crash, because that certainly will tip them in the right direction. Otherwise, you just have to hope they stumble upon it.
    Its kind of interesting because I had a similar issue with Fifa 20 last year now that I think of it. The fix (until it was patched) was going back to a studio driver. I guess I'll give that a shot.
  4. Need More Info Issue where there is random restarts of my computer

@TheWhiteMamba Can you post a DXDiag? It seems to be what gets asked for the most since we can't post the Bannerlord crash logs (since they don't exist in this case).
    Here is my DXDiag:
  5. Need More Info CRITICAL ERROR - Mount&BladeII causes Kernel-power 41 error

I am still having this issue, and I believe alot of other folks still are if you look at a couple more recent posts on the forum
  6. Need More Info Issue where there is random restarts of my computer

I have been having the same issues, where upon a transition, there is a slight hangup, and then my system does a full restart

Edit: Went ahead and checked my Windows Crash Logs and it gave me the following

Log Name: System
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
    Date: 4/9/2020 4:04:38 PM
    Event ID: 41
    Task Category: (63)
    Level: Critical
    Keywords: (70368744177664),(2)
    User: SYSTEM
    Computer: DESKTOP-RASTOPR
    Description:
    The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
  7. In Progress My pc shutdowns when i play bannerlord, msi gtx1080, 32 gb ram, i7 6700

I have been having the same issues. My computer temperatures aren't spiking and I play much more demanding games with zero issue.
  8. Need More Info Game crashes restart computer

I have the same issue, but for me it the "crash point" changes with every new update to the game. Right now it crashes in the character creation menu.
  9. Need More Info Crash After Character Creation

First off, I know this is early access, and I know that bugs will be rampant initially, and I'm chill with that. Initially The game was crashing for me when the screen adjustment sliders popped up, but now I can get through to character creation. After I create my character the loading screen...
  10. Need More Info Game will not launch via Steam or game folder

Same exact issue that I am having, I've tried a bunch of crap and nothing has worked
Back
Top Bottom