Search results for query: *

1. HanYolo

Tired of the Ruler screwing you out of a fief.

Happen to about 6 Castles/cties the king is on the voting poll and 0% support just gives it to himself. I have not be able to get a big city 20 hours into this game.
  2. HanYolo

Resolved Bug: Speech-check comes up in every conversation, I can't progress any talks with NPCs

Yes, exactly the same thing. Quitting the game (to desktop, not just main menu) and reloading it worked for me though.
    Ill have to try that. I reloaded a save before and it persisted after I reloaded so I gave up.
  3. HanYolo

Resolved Bug: Speech-check comes up in every conversation, I can't progress any talks with NPCs

Literally just ended my campaign 30 minutes ago.

Are you talking about this --> https://streamable.com/7zha8w

Happened to by just trying to attack an army.
  4. HanYolo

Dialogue breaks after awhile.

Tried reverting saves and it persist after that point. https://streamable.com/7zha8w
  5. HanYolo

Need More Info Dialogue breaking in singleplayer [Video]

Happened to my last campaign and ended it after 15 hours. Pretty frustrating. Started my game after the new patch came out, 1.0.4 at 1 P.M. EST its right before 7 P.M. and it popped up again and my game in unplayable now. https://streamable.com/7zha8w
  6. HanYolo

Patch Notes e1.0.4

Hell yea now fix faction snowballing next!
  7. HanYolo

Hero being captured, cant find her for the life of me

Ive found other people with this same issue on reddit. This is game breaking. If you are quest bound to find people these people should be find-able.
    There are a lot of game breaking bugs. Too many to count.
  8. HanYolo

I've read somewhere that when a companion gets kidnapped like in your game, the group of bandits that has your companion as a prisoner has spawned close to Ain Baliq but since they roam a lot, the bandits could be anywhere in Calradia ? They need to fix this, you should be able to ask at villages if they have seen a group of bandits with a prisoner passing by. This would allow to "update" the location and help you find your companions back.
    Add it to the LONG list of things to balance and change. ?
  9. HanYolo

Lost my wife this way, no idea where she went. Still have my two kids i carry around into battles.
  10. HanYolo

Roadmap

Yea would be nice in a few months.
  11. HanYolo

Game devouring save file after save file and crash dump ends up in error message

Saves being corrupted are top priority, yesterdays patch was suppose to be an emergency hotfix but it didn't work. So they are still working on it.
  12. HanYolo

Battania is taking over the world, If this is a feature not a bug I ask why

My game was the same, Battania is rolling us hard.
  13. HanYolo

Resolved Cannot suggest myself to receive fiefs.

Same here, just another addition to the long list of bugs and changes to make.
  14. HanYolo

Stuck at Mountain Bandits

Yes, I tend to avoid hideouts after lets say I do 2 then never again. Before they use to crash me, now bring top tier units and you may be ok.
  15. HanYolo

Markeb seems to be perpetually defending against a siege with no attackers in my game.

Had a castle around Omor that had that issue. Stuck in forever siege, could go in fine but could here the sounds too. Not sure if its the same one your talking about.
  16. HanYolo

Workshops

Had a pottery shop make 560 a turn after the nerf. I think the workshops are relavent to what raw resources are being produced in the towns outside the city. I bought s silversmith and it was making 101 at max after a long time. Not a lot, they already ackowledged the workshops are messed up and they are going to fix it, when idk probably not awhile due to all the bugs.
  17. HanYolo

Will Optimizing the Game be a main focus from here on out?

Yea, bugs fixes for the first 2 weeks mostly with small balance tweaks thrown in. Majoy rebalance update probably won't come out towards end of April.
  18. HanYolo

Can someone explain the fief voting system to me?

Yea i was given Lageta, didn't even realize it had it until I got a notification that it was undersiege and I lost it. Then I got Veron castle, which was taken away shortly after and I never got another fief after those early on. No idea why, I wasn't involved in the sieges but I wasn't complaining.
Back
Top Bottom